Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

I got the physical email today. Im testing 8/4/14 at 11:30am. Anyone else gunna be there at that time?

2. Default Good to hear

Glad you got the notice of physical. Wasn't hard at all. They give you an interview date right after. I was hoping they would make a hiring decision before the 4th, but I assume they test and rank everyone first. Good luck!

Thanks brother. Yes that's the way I understand it as well. From what I've heard they take all of your scores and go from there. There was a ton of people and I wish you the best too. Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    Thanks brother. Yes that's the way I understand it as well. From what I've heard they take all of your scores and go from there. There was a ton of people and I wish you the best too. Thanks for the input, much appreciated.
    You don't have any contacts that could get you back with sdge? Have you signed the groundman books at 47 in riverside & 1245 in Vacaville? You should be able to get on book 3 on both. Book 3 groundman get called all the time. You do have your class A correct? How long have you been a splicer for AT&T? I was also a splicer for them. Actually worked for them & SDGE at the same time!! I worked nights for sdge fueling the trucks up. Yards where only like 20mins away from another so I did both until I got burnt out. lmaoo

I would have to get rehired by them and they only have opening like twice a year. I've been a splicer for like a year, its a term job and I honestly don't like it at all. Im off the Home ave yard. Ill look into 1245 right now. I talked to 47 and am going to sign the groundman book once I get my osha 10. I just got a tanker endorsement. Thanks for all the great advice.

6. Default

Hey all. I did my physical for the groundman position with SCE last Monday and interviewed last Wednesday. Still waiting to hear back from them, they said it can take up to 4 weeks. I hate the waiting game...

Right on man, hope you did good. Was it a panel interview? What kind of questions did they ask?

8. Default

I'll let you know right after they hire me!

Haha fair enough

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

It's been four weeks since my interview - no info one way or the other. Rumor is they are still testing/interviewing at least until the first week of Sept. Guess I gotta take the big screen back to rent-a-center.