Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Received an email three days ago and I take my physical performance test in Chino on January 6, 2020

2. Default

Received an email 3 days ago for my groundsman test on 1/02/2020 in chino hills ca

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ang3lsfan7 View Post
    Received an email 3 days ago for my groundsman test on 1/02/2020 in chino hills ca
    Hey glad to hear you guys have had physicals scheduled! How'd it go?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alburrito View Post
    Hey glad to hear you guys have had physicals scheduled! How'd it go?

it went good I passed my physical test and now I’m waiting for the next steps .

5. Default

Took physical yesterday with a Pass.

6. Default

Took physical yesterday with a Pass.
    Congrats man. We are on the same boat. I passed my performance test last week. Has anybody gotten an interview yet? I wonder if they’re gonna wait until they’re done doing test in chino before assigning interviews.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jkwrangler View Post
    Congrats man. We are on the same boat. I passed my performance test last week. Has anybody gotten an interview yet? I wonder if they’re gonna wait until they’re done doing test in chino before assigning interviews.
    Thanks! I think they may wait until all tests are through but according to the person administering the test, with HireVue some hiring districts MIGHT not do a physical interview and proceed straight to hiring. It all depends on where you are hiring to and what they want to do.

8. Default

Thanks! I think they may wait until all tests are through but according to the person administering the test, with HireVue some hiring districts MIGHT not do a physical interview and proceed straight to hiring. It all depends on where you are hiring to and what they want to do.
    Makes sense. Good luck to those who passed their physicals, it’s a waiting game for now.

9. Default

I just checked my submissions, they removed the word “completed” from one of the districts I had applied. Has anybody checked their submissions?

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by jkwrangler View Post
    I just checked my submissions, they removed the word “completed” from one of the districts I had applied. Has anybody checked their submissions?

yeah they changed all mine from completed to under consideration . Hopefully we hear something back by next week