Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by FrankEnstine View Post
    I got a job offer a few weeks ago and was supposed to start training on april 20th. I just got a call today saying because of all this shit with the corona virus they have to put a hold on the training. I wouldnt be surprised if they put a hold on all tests and interviews for the time being.
    Congrats man! What was involved int the digital interview?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tony88garcia View Post
    Congrats man! What was involved int the digital interview?
    Thanks man. It wasn't 2 bad. Its a video recording of a lady asking you questions. Its 4 questions total. I did it in dec so i dont really remember what they asked. They ask the question and then it gives you like 30 sec or 1 min to come up with a answer before it starts recording.

3. Default

Thanks man. It wasn't 2 bad. Its a video recording of a lady asking you questions. Its 4 questions total. I did it in dec so i dont really remember what they asked. They ask the question and then it gives you like 30 sec or 1 min to come up with a answer before it starts recording.
    Did you have to do it twice or just once? Questions seem pretty easy but i had to do it twice

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alburrito View Post
    Did you have to do it twice or just once? Questions seem pretty easy but i had to do it twice
    I only had to take it once. Did they ask you the same questions both times?

5. Default

I only had to take it once. Did they ask you the same questions both times?
    Yes pretty much exact same. Said it was mandatory fir everybody to do it again even if you had done it previously

6. Default

I’m new here, was reading some useful information on this thread, and was wondering, how long did it take to get an job offer after the in person interview? And if you applied for multiple positions but only interviewed for 2, did you get a no longer under consideration message from the other locations?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDavis View Post
    I’m new here, was reading some useful information on this thread, and was wondering, how long did it take to get an job offer after the in person interview? And if you applied for multiple positions but only interviewed for 2, did you get a no longer under consideration message from the other locations?
    It took me about a week to get the job offer after the interview. The day i got the job offer i also got a email saying that another location wanted to do a interview. So just because you already did a interview dosent necessarily mean you won't get asked to do more interviews.
    They told me to cancle my applications to all other yards because i had accepted the job so idk about the status changing.
    Hope this helps
    Just wondrong what yards did you interview for?

8. Default

Looks like corona virus put a hault on everything boys. yet to hear any updates on status.. bummer..

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alburrito View Post
    How’s it going fellas. Has anybody received any news after doing the second Digital interview?, or regarding the job submissions from back in November?

I heard they’re still working on testing some candidates

10. Default Still on hold

Featured Sponsorr

Just received an email saying the physical test is on hold.