Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Cool man, that's good to hear, Im hurting for work so I hope I passed the test too.

2. Default

thanks man!.. 2 of my friends tested with you, they are anxiously waiting aswell

Tell them to join the forum, we need more people on here

I just read the Edison Physical test description (4015). It says you have to raise and lower a grunt sack to 35' and 50', carry weights from one point to another, and dig with a shovel. It can't be that easy can it? The last test I took we had to raise and hold fully built double primary xarms to the top of the pole. It took a few people out of the test.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    I just read the Edison Physical test description (4015). It says you have to raise and lower a grunt sack to 35' and 50', carry weights from one point to another, and dig with a shovel. It can't be that easy can it? The last test I took we had to raise and hold fully built double primary xarms to the top of the pole. It took a few people out of the test.
    yea its something like that, its probably timed tho, because it can't be that easy, at least i don't think .. but hopefully it is..

6. Default Got interview

Passed physical today and am scheduled for interview next Monday. I applied for all the groundman jobs in May/June but only got "referred to testing" for a few. 1. Does anyone know if everyone who passed the physical gets an interview? 2. Does anyone know if they just pick the top candidates and assign them wherever they want or is there more to the process? Thanks.

Im pretty sure they're going to interview everyone that passes all the tests. What I do know is they take you CAST score and your physical score and interview score and whoever scores the highest is most likey to get the job. Take into account your experiene as well. There were a ton of people so its a crap shoot. What is your experience btw?

8. Default

No experience with high voltage just construction grunt work. Have my CDL and clean record. Did you get an interview?

I tested this Monday but still haven't heard anything back at all so Im not crossing my fingers. They said three to five days for notification but who knows. Good luck bro, hope you get it.

Featured Sponsorr

I got tired of waiting and called the testing number and they sent me an email. Said they were running behind or something. But I passed. They didn't say anything about the physical part so still in the dark