Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Ang3lsfan7 View Post
    yeah they changed all mine from completed to under consideration . Hopefully we hear something back by next week
    Same. All groundman positions I applied to have changed to "Under Consideration"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alburrito View Post
    Same. All groundman positions I applied to have changed to "Under Consideration"
    Have you guys gotten any notice yet?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jkwrangler View Post
    Have you guys gotten any notice yet?

no nothing yet . Have you gotten anything?

4. Default

no nothing yet . Have you gotten anything?
    Haven't heard anything either

5. Default

Anyone receive any notifications yet ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SLAMINSALMON View Post
    Anyone receive any notifications yet ?
    no nothing yet , I took my physical and passed on January 2nd and still haven’t heard anything . What about you ?

7. Default

no nothing yet , I took my physical and passed on January 2nd and still haven’t heard anything . What about you ?

I took my test Jan 14 and haven’t heard anything at all. Wonder what’s going on. All positions I applied for are still under consideration. Does anyone know if they decide not to move on with your application if you get notified? Been about a month since I received any emails.
    Last edited by SLAMINSALMON; 02-11-2020 at 11:57 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SLAMINSALMON View Post

I took my test Jan 14 and haven’t heard anything at all. Wonder what’s going on. All positions I applied for are still under consideration. Does anyone know if they decide not to move on with your application if you get notified? Been about a month since I received any emails.
    Yeah I’m not sure, all my positions still say, still under consideration . I tried emailing them and all they said was it’s up to hr now .

9. Default

Yeah I’m not sure, all my positions still say, still under consideration . I tried emailing them and all they said was it’s up to hr now .
    Received an email i was No longer under consideration for one of the locations i applied. Still under consideration for other locations though...

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Received an email i was No longer under consideration for one of the locations i applied. Still under consideration for other locations though...

Same here . Was it for Dominguez hills?