Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by SLAMINSALMON View Post
    Received an email i was No longer under consideration for one of the locations i applied. Still under consideration for other locations though...

Same here . Was it for Dominguez hills?
    Yes it was! Issok i didnt want to work in Compton anyways haha

2. Default Waiting for groundman openings

Hey guys. Name is Tony. I'm just looking to see if anyone is willing to give some tips on how to get a test date. There hasn't been any recent openings but I want to make sure my resume/ cover letter are ready and get through the screening process when they do open up.

3. Default

Hey guys. Name is Tony. I'm just looking to see if anyone is willing to give some tips on how to get a test date. There hasn't been any recent openings but I want to make sure my resume/ cover letter are ready and get through the screening process when they do open up.

On Edison’s website they say they would prefer experience, cdl, and accredited schooling. I would base my resume on my experience related to the job description. I would also upload any certificates you currently have . As far as when they open up I believe it’s random.

4. Default

On Edison’s website they say they would prefer experience, cdl, and accredited schooling. I would base my resume on my experience related to the job description. I would also upload any certificates you currently have . As far as when they open up I believe it’s random.

has anyone heard anything yet? It’s almost been two months since I took and passed the physical test and mine still all day under consideration

5. Default

Ang3lsfan7;149247]has anyone heard anything yet? It’s almost been two months since I took and passed the physical test and mine still all day under consideration

idk which ones you specifically applied to but the only one that emailed me back was Dominguez hills saying that I was not selected . Yesterday I got an email from about 5 other locations saying “ for business reasons they are canceling the positioning opening” all others I have open still are under consideration.

6. Default

Ang3lsfan7;149247]has anyone heard anything yet? It’s almost been two months since I took and passed the physical test and mine still all day under consideration

idk which ones you specifically applied to but the only one that emailed me back was Dominguez hills saying that I was not selected . Yesterday I got an email from about 5 other locations saying “ for business reasons they are canceling the positioning opening” all others I have open still are under consideration.
    Damn yeah I only applied to Santa Barbara, Ventura, Thousand Oaks, and Huntington Beach . Yeah I haven’t heard anything back yet. Which locations did they take away?

7. Default

Ang3lsfan7 Damn yeah I only applied to Santa Barbara, Ventura, Thousand Oaks, and Huntington Beach . Yeah I haven’t heard anything back yet. Which locations did they take away?

They took Santa Ana, Santa Monica, Whittier, and foothill away. Also there is like 20 positions posted on their website again.

8. Default

Ang3lsfan7 Damn yeah I only applied to Santa Barbara, Ventura, Thousand Oaks, and Huntington Beach . Yeah I haven’t heard anything back yet. Which locations did they take away?

They took Santa Ana, Santa Monica, Whittier, and foothill away. Also there is like 20 positions posted on their website again.
    i wonder why they took those positions away. And it’s weird how their not hiring anyone but they posted more openings

9. Default

I recently applied as well. How long did it take you guys to get a test date also what did the physical test look like?
    thanks bros

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Slickrick View Post
    I recently applied as well. How long did it take you guys to get a test date also what did the physical test look like?
    thanks bros
    I think it took like 2 weeks from applying to get a test date . The physical test is broken down in three stages . First stage you lift a 30 pound grunt sack to 50’ 4 times I believe and then lift a 70’ grunt sack to 35’ once . After that you lift crates from 20 pounds to 50 pounds and then you shovel gravel into 5 gallon buckets 20 times . The rope pull took a lot of people out because the gloves they give you suck lol