Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default No johnny football for us Poot

Featured Sponsor

Well he hasnt even been picked....what are they thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Well he hasnt even been picked....what are they thinking?
    Umm he is gonna be a brown and we get sum kinda clown to help JJ WATT on defense

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm he is gonna be a brown and we get sum kinda clown to help JJ WATT on defense
    Yea,thats the way I see it....same ole same ole

On the other hand,I wish the guy good luck in Cleveland,he has talent....and if he works a good program it will be good for the team.This will be interesting....meanwhile we still dont have a good QB...........

Default Houston

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    On the other hand,I wish the guy good luck in Cleveland,he has talent....and if he works a good program it will be good for the team.This will be interesting....meanwhile we still dont have a good QB...........
    I can't believe for the life of me why Houston did not take that kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I can't believe for the life of me why Houston did not take that kid.
    Its just the way it is...the owner has money,the bosses know little about football.....the owners son sits on the sidelines like a spoiled kid...which he isnt....waiting for his turn after his dad passes away....he like his dad know very little about winning,only thing that catches their attention is the green.....kind iof like todays utility CEO'S......hell....manintenace isnt needed,and when it is they wont be around to help out in any way,,,,,that you can bank on.

In some cases I'm not so sure football is about winning or loosing, Maybe it's about how many beers and Hot dogs etc. were sold. Loosing frustrates fans, frustrated fans eat and drink to make up for disappointment, and there ya go the profits go up. . .
    I'm just saying

Winners make money all different ways. . . . That's why they are winners.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    In some cases I'm not so sure football is about winning or loosing, Maybe it's about how many beers and Hot dogs etc. were sold. Loosing frustrates fans, frustrated fans eat and drink to make up for disappointment, and there ya go the profits go up. . .
    I'm just saying

Winners make money all different ways. . . . That's why they are winners.
    You are right on the money....all those hot dogs and beers add up,the parking/ect....nobody thinks of that ,most guys cant even tell you who won the Superbowl last year......Now Tramp can,I know that

Umm we got us a quarterback now 135th pick and they shot thereself ina foot when they passed on manzel .He wudda generated more money than he wudda cost em and may have even been a good QB. I spect jersey sales alone wudda paid his salary

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm we got us a quarterback now 135th pick and they shot thereself ina foot when they passed on manzel .He wudda generated more money than he wudda cost em and may have even been a good QB. I spect jersey sales alone wudda paid his salary
    I hate to admit it but Cleveland got a great deal.....$$$$eason ticket sales...Ive never really paid attention to these drafts like this year ,but there were lots of good QB'S picked last.....even Alabamas QB was picked late.....Bridgewater was also picked late......guess if your gay you have an equal chance......Even O bama got involved,I would think the guy won WWII by himself.....beats me