Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Guys who used to post........

Featured Sponsor

Anyone know what happened to El Tigre and Centerpoint??
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Im sure Centerpoint is still with NHPL,havent seen him in a few years and dont have his number.He's pretty much devoted to his family.Ive worked around him for years and can swear he didnt get where he is the easy way,kind of always had things go against him.Good guy to be around and a guy you dont mind working around.Let me see if I can make contact with him.If I do Ill post.

Blog Entries

How about Koga?? Haven't seen him in a while.....
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    Anyone know what happened to El Tigre and Centerpoint??
    As much as I hate to say it Labor....
    Back in the day...when the "conversation" was hot and heavy, it was just a lot more "interesting" to come, read the arguments and opinions, and participate.

There's just no "FIRE" no more dude, it's all blasé' politically correct ****.

Just ain't no "Passion" no more. No Substance.

There is just no...."Draw" to make people want to come to the board. It's a "Linemans Board". Pure and simple.
    No controvercy, no arguments....just all Politically correct. DULL.

I still hang out here because I love what this board use to be. It's more nostalgic for me though. I've been on this board for over 15 years.

El Tigre....Centerpoint...GREAT contributors. Centerpoint was to religious for some people. I liked the dude. SO many posters lost interest, when the board went "Politically Correct".

Hay! "Is what it is".
    Times Change.

I wonder what ever happened to that lady Lineperson...Ctbottles?? Remember her Labor?

She worked in southern Cali...a Union Lineman, then went to Hawaii? Had a baby....and posted a picture of herself, standin on the pole in hooks, about 10 ft. up a pole, holdin her baby?

Remember her? Or was that before you came on board?

Anyway.....

It's all "Nice" around here now......
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Umm its politically correct cause sumbody constantly pushed the en velope til sumpin hadda be dun

Blog Entries

Remember her? Or was that before you came on board?
    no, musta been before my time here.....

Default Back in my day

HEE, HEE, HEE. HAW, HAW,HAW, HEE, HEE, HEE. HAW, HAW, HAW, HEE, HAW, HEE, HAW, HEE, HAW, HEE, HAW, You wouldn't believe how many of us is still around enjoying each others bullpucky, every day. Mich Lineman, ElectLady, Rich, swapping stories, and telling others of the great Linehand Old Swamprat.

I check in here and post apprentice jobs when they come up either here, in KS, or near me in Texas.
    Kind of dead around here isn't it? STIR, STIR STIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  STIR THE POT.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  14.5 KB
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    You wouldn't believe how many of us is still around enjoying each others bullpucky, every day. Mich Lineman, ElectLady, Rich, swapping stories, and telling others of the great Linehand Old Swamprat.
    Good to hear your still alive Batsiht! Where you guys enjoyin suckin up to eachother? Up there with the Canadian? That bastrad still alive?

Nice to see ya are still thinkin about me. Glad you union guys are enjoyin your circle jerk.
    Ya STILL come back here though, don't ya......heh, heh, heh....
    Last edited by Old Line Dog; 06-07-2014 at 11:20 PM.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm its politically correct cause sumbody constantly pushed the en velope til sumpin hadda be dun
    Yup....I'm the only one that EVER did that huh?....
    You just happen to favor the "other side", that pushed the envelope just as much as I did.

You're just biased. Ya always have been. Still Are.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Featured Sponsorr

Ummmm Based? huh It mte have been you that pushed the envelope to the max even after being asked repeatedly to back off I dont see that as biased. I see a guy gettin what he deserved and cryin poor me, Nobody loves me