Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ladwp

1. Default Ladwp

Featured Sponsor

I took the written test and took took the performance test for LADWP and passed. Got my results in the mail saying my ranking was 4. does anyone know what that means....? or what the next steps might be....

I think if you're ranked 4 then you're in a good spot. I just got a reply back from them and am taking the written test on the 12th. How was the test? Any pointers or is it similar to the C.A.S.T test?

I just took the LADWP test today, think I did good but know in hind site I missed at least 2 questions. It was pretty easy. But LADWP uses some different terminology I've never heard before. Did anyone else take the test?

4. Default

what did you guys need to test for LADWP?.. is it just the 6month experience?

I applied along time ago, but go to the ladwp website. I think at least 6months and a climbing cert. The test was alot easier than the cast.

6. Default

oh ok.. do you have previous experience?.. I'm trying to get those 6 months experience anywhere i can.. i berly finished line school this past june, and took a short call out of 1245, but thats all i have

Yea I used to be an apprentice and have a little over 3000 hours in the trade. Apply anyways and get in wherever you can. MSLCAT and SWLCAT are always good too if you don't mind traveling.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    Yea I used to be an apprentice and have a little over 3000 hours in the trade. Apply anyways and get in wherever you can. MSLCAT and SWLCAT are always good too if you don't mind traveling.
    Did you get fired from SDGE? I seen that your posts in another topic saying that you was home grown when you was hired as a laborer for them. Try to apply for CalNev up in Riverside. I'm an apprentice for them.

No I didn't get fired lol but seen it happen alot there. I had an injury take me out a few years back and Im finally 100% and trying like hell to get back in. I've been keeping my eye out cor the cal/nev and they said they aren't taking applications right now. I take it your out of 47? How do you like the work?

Featured Sponsorr

Hardworker, do you know when they are going to hire again?