Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

That's a good attitude Roofus, I've worked with apprentices in their first steo and by their fifth step they can totally change ang get real cocky, and that's when I seen them get into trouble. I've seen alot of cocky guys and I hate working with them. There is always something new to learn.

T-man, they're still hanging the triplex and quadruplex here in san diego. Nothing like laddering off midspan on some triplex.

2. Default

Time for an update. Thanks for all the responses, and I'm glad to see it works for some folks.

It has been three months since school. A quick look around estimates about 1/2 of the grads are working; some apprentices some groundman.

I'm in the oil & gas industry. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new start.

3. Default Gave up?

You're doing line work in oil fields or you gave up already?

rg

4. Default

I gave up on linework because it wasn't working. I like what I do and make more than what the electrical trade would pay. I guess alls well that ends well.

Featured Sponsorr

Gotta do what you gotta do. At least you have your certs if you need them. I take it you're in South Dakota?