Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default On the move again....

Featured Sponsor

Hi all... Been awhile since I posted. Been in Pakistan for 3 years and it's time to move on.... Sitting now at the airport in Dubai. Next stop, Haiti. I'll try to post more often and send photo's less BS and untruths surrounding Haiti so it should be easier... Later all...

Well, you'll be in a closer time zone now. Be blessed in your new challenge!
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

3. Default

Good to hear from ya Bob! Glad you're out of there.....
    Lookin forward to hear what you're gonna be doin in Haiti.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Dont they ever send you sumplace nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Boy isnt that true...hes sent to the worst places that a man can be sent....kind of like getting all the scraps,like a vulture.When he dies he will go to heaven,cause hell wont be $hit to him

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    He's not "sent". I'm pretty
    sure Bob "decides" where he wants to go. He's a hell of a man....doing the things he does and has done. More than some of you guys probably know.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default Little of both....

Yep... But there have to be more than one job to choose from.... And, you really think they need a lot of help in nice places? Right now it's PK or Haiti... Tanzania, Liberia, Ghana, South Sudan... Should open up soon. I'd really hoped Philippines would be a choice but it's anyone's guess.... made it stateside this morning. Packing and headed to Haiti Sunday via Ft Lauderdale. Gonna be a new adventure! Later all!
    Last edited by RWD; 09-17-2014 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Sp

Blog Entries

Good luck RWD!!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Default Ok made it... Gonna take some time to get settled....

Been here a week now. I think I've taken one photo that was not of a burned up transformer bushing. It' sheen a long week. I'll get sorted and post something. Internet is real spotty at the hotel and there is little time to play on the office internet because I am out with the crews.... Updates soon though!

rwd

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by RWD View Post
    Been here a week now. I think I've taken one photo that was not of a burned up transformer bushing. It' sheen a long week. I'll get sorted and post something. Internet is real spotty at the hotel and there is little time to play on the office internet because I am out with the crews.... Updates soon though!

rwd
    Good Luck RWD! Stay safe man and send us some pictures!
    ~ Thomas Paine ~