Default Football Season!

Featured Sponsor

I know a lot of people follow college ball, I dont, im more of an NFL guy. Any other NFL guys here? Who's your team and how do you feel about this season? I'm a die hard Green Bay Packers fan. The first game against the Seachickens was an upset, but im still hopeful for the rest of the season. Nice to have a win this last game against NY.

The way its going it would seem that some players want to become tree trimmers,a branch here ,a branch there....some even make good switches they say....Ask Tramp...he picked the winner last year picking the Seabrids...dont ask me how he knew.

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    The way its going it would seem that some players want to become tree trimmers,a branch here ,a branch there....some even make good switches they say....Ask Tramp...he picked the winner last year picking the Seabrids...dont ask me how he knew.
    As much as I would like to see the hawks win again this year the odds are not with them. Take the last game against San Diego. The sea birds didn't want to win as badly as them. The hawk's heads may be too big for their helmets. I still have to go with the seahawks again this year just out of blind faith!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by US & CA Tramp View Post
    As much as I would like to see the hawks win again this year the odds are not with them. Take the last game against San Diego. The sea birds didn't want to win as badly as them. The hawk's heads may be too big for their helmets. I still have to go with the seahawks again this year just out of blind faith!
    This Wilson guy..is he that good or just lucky....to beat the Broncos again after winning the Superbowl last year.....you know the Broncs wanted revenge....the guy still wins,and a few years ago,he was a nobody....beats me.....talking about being under-rated ....my team lost but I did hear Johnny football caught a pass...wait he is a quarterback and it didnt count.....good trick though