Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Default Concealed Weapon Carry

Featured Sponsor

I have a concealed weapons carry permit. I carry every day. I carry a Glock 30s .45. 10 + 1 in the chamber. How many others on here actually carry daily? I understand some people are afraid to say that they "carry". Scared to say anything about themselves....I understand. Part of the reason I'm not here very much. I'm on a gun Board, where people aren't afraid to talk about things like that. Anyway....What ya all Carry concealed...for those of you that do? Or...would ya prefer not to say?
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

Only people who can get a permit to carry in Jersey are retired LEOs, and maybe private security people.......

I,dont know if i would carry if I had a permit, but it would be nice to have the option......
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

A lot of people have employers who have a no firearms policy on their property and some of their management looks at different forum's probably this one included, so it's probably not a good idea for those people to put their bussiness out there for all to see, but a lot of people do carry daily and you would never even know it. In your case Swamp you are retired and you have no employer to have to deal with, I'm proud for you, gotta be a good feeling.

4. Default

That's terrible Labor. I forgot about guys like you. That truly sucks, living in a state that controls your rights that much. As for what LNF said.....forgot about that too. I do feel lucky and privileged. Too bad most have to be retired to excersize that right.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Ummm I bleve everbody oughta be packin but bot necessarily concealed...... If'n everbody wuz packin open like aint too many fools dumb nuff to mess wif em

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummm I bleve everbody oughta be packin but bot necessarily concealed...... If'n everbody wuz packin open like aint too many fools dumb nuff to mess wif em
    I dont know about that ,I say they is dumb enough to mess with you even if you have a gun in plain sight....look what happened to cameras......theys still do all kinds of stuff,and leave thems picture behind.....theys simply donts cares

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    I'm sorta mixed on "Open Carry". I sure don't mind seein people open carry, but I'll rather keep my piece "concealed" thanks. I'd prefer not bein the First guy shot by some punk because he saw my "open carry"...Now he's got 2 guns. No...I'll keep mine concealed thank you very much. I've been carrying for a Number of years, and have never had to actually "draw" my gun. I did have a situation where two "people" saw me and my wife walking to the movie, thru the parking lot, and changed direction to come up behind us. I just stopped, turned around, put my wife behind me, purposely put my hand in my pocket, and said..."You gentlemen need to go back across the street and continue in the direction you WERE going. There's no knockout game happening here." They just looked at me, turned around and went in the other direction. No. I wouldn't like to be carrying "Open" in a situation like that. BUT...You live in Texas Poot. I live in Disneyland. I'll stay Concealed thank you very much.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Da dog has a good point,you always want an element of surprise,never show all of your cards.When out eating/dining always sit close to the door,and face the door or entrance so that you can see what is happening or who is entering.It can also be the fastest exit in case you need to leave fast.....having the concealed handgun helps if your in a position where you need to protect a loved one....lately we have been having a rash of robbers being shot and killed by a homeowner or customer at a business.....as a result Ive been having dozens of orgasms when hearing about this.....you cant beat it!

Default New York

New York is just as bad if not worse than Jersey... And it continues to get worse... Google " NY Safe Act"... Bunch of BS!
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    New York is just as bad if not worse than Jersey... And it continues to get worse... Google " NY Safe Act"... Bunch of BS!
    Looks to me like you guys need to get rid of the elected officials or borrow a baseball bat and beat some common sense into people.....I mean if you cant protect yourselves....what are you allowed to do?....besides take a $hit .