Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Lake effect snow

Featured Sponsor

Well what can I say,how is the weather effecting you guys up north.....meanwhile its warming up near me and my neighbor Poot,susposed to be in the 70s these coming days.....just right.Good luck guys,stay safe.

Default If

If those folks are catching hell,how do you think we would fair Poot?Our drivers cant drive in sunny weather.....1 inch of snow here would be a nightmare. http://news.yahoo.com/big-lake-snow-...072842364.html

There is always a few forgetful souls who have a hard time with the conditions every year. First few snows and there is always someone in a ditch or fender bender up here. Everybody complains every start of the new seasons. . . .It's too cold, it's too hot, the leaves are falling, it rains too much. . . .ya never hear them say, Wow what an earth quake or that was some forest fire, or darn volcanos, or tsunamis are a real bummer man. . . I'll stay here, put on a sweater and cozy up to a nice fire in the fireplace.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    There is always a few forgetful souls who have a hard time with the conditions every year. First few snows and there is always someone in a ditch or fender bender up here. Everybody complains every start of the new seasons. . . .It's too cold, it's too hot, the leaves are falling, it rains too much. . . .ya never hear them say, Wow what an earth quake or that was some forest fire, or darn volcanos, or tsunamis are a real bummer man. . . I'll stay here, put on a sweater and cozy up to a nice fire in the fireplace.
    I assume this doesnt help.............. http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/1...6pLid%3D566775

Rep they have problems out east and my heart goes out to them. Very inconvenient this close to the Holidays I'm sure. Thank the Lord he only gives me what he knows I can handle. . . even if I don't always see it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Rep they have problems out east and my heart goes out to them. Very inconvenient this close to the Holidays I'm sure. Thank the Lord he only gives me what he knows I can handle. . . even if I don't always see it that way.
    You have a great way of looking at things,even I need to remember your last words in your post......(even if I dont always see it that way)...when I was a kid I sorta believed in fairy tales,now I dont unless I read a fairy tale ....which I wont.....life is tough,rough,not right alot of times,not fair it may seem.....but thats life .....I once believed in the golden years,now I believe in it only if you have tons of gold....which Ill never have .

Default Ohh no

Take a look at some of these pics....the one taken from the garage somehow reminds me of lood,dont know why.Hope your snow isnt that deep lood. http://news.yahoo.com/buffalo-snow-w...141154040.html

Thumbs down Lots of snow

Living near Buffalo, it is real bad. After living here 60 years I can't say I remember this much at once. I would say the blizzard of 1977 might of been worse, but this is probably as equal.
    At my house we have over 5.5 feet . At my sons place he has between 6 and 7 feet. We received another 18 inches last night at my place. I am getting nervous about all the weight on the roof.

Last night a BJ's in Hamburg, NY the roof collapsed. They are starting to evacuate other buildings and businesses.

Pretty much a mess. I will keep you posted. BTW, no they are calling for temps to get up to 58 this w/e and rain. That will be heavy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Living near Buffalo, it is real bad. After living here 60 years I can't say I remember this much at once. I would say the blizzard of 1977 might of been worse, but this is probably as equal.
    At my house we have over 5.5 feet . At my sons place he has between 6 and 7 feet. We received another 18 inches last night at my place. I am getting nervous about all the weight on the roof.

Last night a BJ's in Hamburg, NY the roof collapsed. They are starting to evacuate other buildings and businesses.

Pretty much a mess. I will keep you posted. BTW, no they are calling for temps to get up to 58 this w/e and rain. That will be heavy!!!!
    Good to get info from people actually there,seeing it with their own two eyes.Hope the roof holds,heck Id be nervous too.I know alot of people around Java Center and thats not too far away.Anyway good luck and lets hope the flooding doesnt get too bad.I just couldnt stand to be pinned up in a house for days and days.Good luck Moe.

Default Java Center

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Good to get info from people actually there,seeing it with their own two eyes.Hope the roof holds,heck Id be nervous too.I know alot of people around Java Center and thats not too far away.Anyway good luck and lets hope the flooding doesnt get too bad.I just couldnt stand to be pinned up in a house for days and days.Good luck Moe.
    Yes, I'm about 15 miles north of Java Center. I was not cooped up as I was in Syracuse but the wife was and not too happy.
    Home now, time to get out the high lift cause you can't plow it.

What a FCUKING mess. After the driveway, the roof.

Thanks.