Thread: Deer Season

Default Deer Season

Featured Sponsor

Anyone have any luck yet? I shot a 6-point with my bow. So now I have to get 4-pt or better on one side. The snow we've got here now will stop a whole bunch of hunters from getting in the woods. 14 degrees last nights, it a bit wintery for the casual hunters.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    Anyone have any luck yet? I shot a 6-point with my bow. So now I have to get 4-pt or better on one side. The snow we've got here now will stop a whole bunch of hunters from getting in the woods. 14 degrees last nights, it a bit wintery for the casual hunters.
    Im guessing your in the northeast,if so it looks like your going to get alot more snow,,,,good luck.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Im guessing your in the northeast,if so it looks like your going to get alot more snow,,,,good luck.
    Really? NORTH EAST Michigan...dumbass... Do you ever actually READ?
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

4. Default

Anyone have any luck yet? I shot a 6-point with my bow.
    That's Impressive Ray...Really man...With a BOW? Good for you man!! Bout the only thing I will actually hunt...is wild hog. I'll shoot those miserable, nasty things all day long!! And turn the whole hog into Sausage!! Last one I got was like 4 years ago. Not with a Bow though. Last one I got was with a .223 Carbine of my buddies. If ya spice em up enough...the "Wild Taste"...mellows out. AND...there is never a lack of Neighbors to "take a few pieces".
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default just checking

Just checking your vital signs, $hit for brains....your ok for now.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Just checking your vital signs, $hit for brains....your ok for now.
    I'm fine you worthless piece of siht. How's your own Dumb self??? Anyway, Ray...forget this piece of siht...Congrats on your buck WITH...a BOW!!!
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

I was able to go once during black powder season and got a nice 6 point as well right out my backdoor on one of the creeks that runs through our farm, also got in a new hunting club over near the coast and have been running my hounds a little since the beginning of general gun season, 96,000 acres is a lot of new roads to learn.

Featured Sponsorr

This would be luck,unlike bigfoot which nobody has a good video of,this guy is for real....or is he? http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/2...6pLid%3D570728