Default Analyse this. (Electrical incident.)

Featured Sponsor

What do you guys make of this video? It's hard to tell if the guy up the ladder got cables tangled with primary or if he was using a stick for something. It's also hard to tell if he's had a shock or is just momentarily blinded/stunned by the incident overhead. I can see a stick being put back on the wagon by what I guess are his coworkers.

Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Looks to me like he did a great job trying to burn the world down.Years ago I had one like that ,but it wasnt primary voltage....matter of fact it was 120 volts.Sure looks like a 277/480 volt fire,but I dont know.Hard to tell how the poor guy created such a fire.

Default This guy wasnt so lucky Clive

Building is sorta close to the primary,too close. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmz0XW6D4hE

Some countries would be a lot safer if they didn't have electricity at all.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Default Looks Like...

Clive.. Looks like he closed some type of disconnect..A cut out maybe. Judging by the blast he got I'd say he closed into a fault that went phase to phase.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

From the stick being involved I'd guess that too. I'm not sure if the guy up the ladder was just temporarily blinded by the flash or if he was just contemplating the extra work and politics involved.

www.bigclive.com

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    From the stick being involved I'd guess that too. I'm not sure if the guy up the ladder was just temporarily blinded by the flash or if he was just contemplating the extra work and politics involved.
    All of the Above !!
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."