Default It's been a while...

Featured Sponsor

I've been MIA from the forum for a few months (i'm sure NONE of you noticed.. lol) But i'm back now and going to try to contribute as much as I can. Since attending NLC i've hired on as an apprentice lineman with a contractor and have been working on the road for the past few months. Met a lot of cool guys and i'm learning more than I can say. Hope all's been well around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Roofus View Post
    I've been MIA from the forum for a few months (i'm sure NONE of you noticed.. lol) But i'm back now and going to try to contribute as much as I can. Since attending NLC i've hired on as an apprentice lineman with a contractor and have been working on the road for the past few months. Met a lot of cool guys and i'm learning more than I can say. Hope all's been well around here!
    Welcome back, how are things out there? Quit raining yet? I have a daghter in Oakland. She got engaged at Yosemite on Chrsitmas Day.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Umm yes welcome back and remember linework is kinda like eatin an elephant jus hafta do it a little atta time

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roofus View Post
    Welcome back man... Definately remember you, we've talked a few times. Lookin forward to your...."insights". Seriously.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Featured Sponsorr

Thanks everyone.... Duck, I missed all the rain in California. But i've been getting plenty of snow here in New Mexico. I've been framing 3 poles and H's in the air all week in the snow. And to top it off its all steel pole so its cold to the touch. Lot of single digit degree days here... lol. Congrats on your daughters engagement! And Yosemite a BEAUTIFUL place to get engaged.

Poot. I'm learning that but my foreman doesnt quite realize it. lol. He's kind of a jackass. lol

OLD. I dont know how soon i'll have any insights..lol.. But im getting a lot of highline experience and im working with a lot of knowledgeable guys out here. I'm loving the line life! Great job, great crew, and a great sense of pride when I walk away at the end of the day and look at what i've built.