1. Default Bucket Truck Safety Program

Featured Sponsor

I have been asked to do a presentation on bucket trucks.

I am uncomfortable doing this, because I just do not know enough. I do own a bucket truck

I am looking for somebody to review my safety policy and power point to make sure I am not totally out in left field

I am not representing myself as any kind of expert, only one of a group of sign companies that has and uses a bucket truck

I fear a couple of things: 1) I may not be running the safety and compliance issues correctly, 2) I may guide somebody the wrong way

Can you guide me to somebody who might be willing to take a look and help me get this right or can I post it??

Frank,
    Send me a PM and I'll get in touch with you. I've done a lot of training and have some safety training certifications. I'll take a look at what you have to make sure your'e not saying anything you shouldn't
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

3. Default Thank you

Thank you! Can you give me an email to send to? frank at signsforsandiego.com

Featured Sponsorr

Hi.I can offer my two cents as well.I have some safety training certification and is the trainer for my company.If you like,I can look over what you have and see if i can add anything.Email is kazonkian@gmail.com