Default Manitoba Hydro Skills assessment

Featured Sponsor

Hey guys i recently got invited to Manitoba hydro skills assessment and interview for a lineman apprenticeship. Has anybody been through this before? Anything i should go over or practice before i go? Thank you very much.

2. Default

know if its anything like Saskpowers?

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by dan96 View Post
    Hey guys i recently got invited to Manitoba hydro skills assessment and interview for a lineman apprenticeship. Has anybody been through this before? Anything i should go over or practice before i go? Thank you very much.

Practice climbing a pole! being proficient at that goes along way in your assesment.

Sorry i haven't posted in a while but good news is i got one of the apprenticeship positions. I guess i did well even though i was bad when it came to climbing as it was my first time. I start April 20th and i am super excited. Can anybody fill be in on journeyman wages or what i should prepare for? thanks

The best thing you can do is say yes sir when asked to do something. If you don't understand ask questions, your fellow employees are there to help and teach you. At the same time watch the journeyman, ask questions and think. Most of all always look busy, if you have to clean the truck up, even the cab !

6. Default

Featured Sponsorr

How you liking it so far Dan? MB Hydro has another recruiting date coming up, with hiring in April again. Going to be applying myself.