Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Shark Tank

1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by lineman View Post
    What you don't see is that we were talking to the Sharks for about an hour then they edit it down. In the beginning while I was doing my little demo with the crimpers I was very nervous and could hardy breath but after talking to then for a few minutes I was able to calm down and just talk to them.
    I can certainly imagine. It must have been a really great/different experience for ya man! I still say...It was YOU that made the deal.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Featured Sponsorr

I find it amazing that the inventers basically failed without you,and you putting in $50,000 bucks is a good amount for a working man.But for them $500,000 isnt much.Cuban even said he knew nothing about the trade,I couldnt do that If I knew nothing about a trade.Now I thought the inventers were partly smart by not wearing a hardhat,if you know what I mean.......so what was it ?You got 1 shark out of three that bailed out.The funny part was the female shark......to me.....when she picked it up and looked at it she might have thought it was a kaleidoscope instead of a splice.But then again why would I think a female that had millions, would have a brain anyway...kidding ...no Im noT.