Default Handline Lifeline

Featured Sponsor

In the Spring 2015 issue of the magazine I did a story on an old Safety film called Handline Lifeline. The story brought quite a bit of interest and with the help of two of our readers, Mr. Vernon and Mr. Jordan (I didn’t want to post their full names on the internet) we now have a good clean copy of the film available at: http://powerlineman.com/web/index.ph...-vintage-video It is available to anyone who wants to use it.

If anyone else has vintage Safety films let me know. We can archive them here on powerlineman.

I can't figure out how to view it in a larger screen, it's about the size of a dime on my screen.

3. Default

That's Cool Byron. Really man. The "Handline". The Linemans Greatest Tool.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Lineman North Florida View Post
    I can't figure out how to view it in a larger screen, it's about the size of a dime on my screen.
    I am waiting to see if anyone else has the same problem. It may be what you are viewing it with?

Default Having the same issues

Having the same issues and using the latest version of IE
    Take only what you earn, give only what you can, learn to respect yourself before you can expect to respect anything or anyone else.

Default very good

Featured Sponsorr

No problem viewing using chrome
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."