Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

here's a pic of my dodge charger, i did some editing on it and think it turned out pretty cool.

photoimpression 4. it does video and pics. all i did was add some effects to it. the program came with my digital camara, it's a kodak cd33. what i like is that it will record up to 15 min.. of video on a memory card. i think i'll take a few more pics tomorrow, good thread swampy!!

This is a good thread. So how about a quick leason on how to post. A step by step thing for us dummys!

hey loodvig, if you go to http://www.cardomain.com/ or http://photobucket.com/ you can post your pics on these sites for free then you will not have to resize them at all. i use both sites to house my pictures, one is no better than the other. heck register at both and enjoy all the benefits!!! it's free. ok, this is the easyest but may sound crazy. once you've posted you pics on these sites click on the pic to see it in full size. then right click you mouse you will see a box that says back, forward, and about ten other things go all the way to the bottom porperties and clilck that. once you've done that another screen will come up that says general at the top. go to about the mibble of that screen to where it says [address][url]. thier will be some words out to the side of that usually starts with "http:" left click that and copy it. once you've done that come here to start your post and here's all you have to do. type this, [img] then no space's right click and paste the words you copied off the picture properties the no spaces type [/img] and your pic will be one here. it should look like this [img]-http://www.infospace.cominfo.alltel/redirs_all.htm[/img]. give it a try once you get the hang of it it's easy. try posting some pics and then just click preview post to practice, you don't have to post them permantly to start off. if you have any questions pm me and i'll give ya my phone number, i could talk you through it on the phone.
    Last edited by bashlin; 11-30-2005 at 11:23 AM.

Default bashlin,

Thanks for the heads up, bro, you rock!

This is how I roll!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

This is how I roll!
    sweet, we've just got one of those new models at our office 2 weeks ago. i haven't had time to drive it, been off useing some vacation, but i think i'm going to like the extra ground clearence. we've been useing some low profile models on our small buckets, they suck off road!!

Default yep

This puppy sits up high, has a turbo that pulls all the time, almost no lag at take off.

They tweaked the front end so it sits higher and turns on a dime, a vast improvement on the last batch of new trucks.

Cool swamper

Yep, 2005 international 4200.

It sports an altech boom.

I know the pics are tiny, but I just got started trying to post pics, so they can only get better :,)

DuFuss Guest

For a free alternative to photo shop try gimp. www.gimp.org It's way more powerful than Paint Shop Pro in my opinion.

I would post my shot which contained a very cool looking human head when Katrina was coming to town. Sadly I don't carry my camera often and forgot I had it. When I remembered it and found a place that wasn't blocking it with trees it had broken up. Oh well. :/

Featured Sponsorr

OK this is a test. No, I didnt take this. I have to wonder if it's photochopped or what?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by loodvig; 12-01-2005 at 07:47 AM.