Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Bear_Boomer Guest

Angry Picture it no more

Featured Sponsor

I;m sorry photo fans, I have removed my pics from the threads. I have discovered that one among us is using my pics to better his image on another site or perhaps, more. This ain't right. And he is not even a linehand. Tsk Tsk young man. Those are free to all who use them. From now on, ya want them, you buy them. No more freebies ya little shit. BEAR BOOOMER

I think as long as anyone asks me about posting a picture of mine, it's okay. It's just asking for that permission.

I still have Swamp's photo for my desktop. I ask for permission for anything I do. Lots of folks want me to draw a picture of a snapshot or a photo. I can't do that without permission. It's not legal. And you can get into a lot of trouble, not to mention out of money.

I don't think it is necessary to post the name Boomer. Just PM the party about the use of your picture without your permission. Sometimes folks don't know they are doing something wrong. Even adults.

There was a photographer in my hometown that saw his photo(graduation picture) on t-shirts. The t-shirt was in "Memory of" of a student that died in a car accident before graduating the following year. He didn't make a stink about it, just for that very reason. But, I told him that I'm sure the grieving family just didn't think they were violating his rights. He says he was sure they didn't, but it still wasn't right. And he is right, it's not.

Bottomline: Make sure you get permission, even though it's for your own pleasure.
    Last edited by LostArt; 06-25-2006 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_Boomer
    I;m sorry photo fans, I have removed my pics from the threads. I have discovered that one among us is using my pics to better his image on another site or perhaps, more. This ain't right. And he is not even a linehand. Tsk Tsk young man. Those are free to all who use them. From now on, ya want them, you buy them. No more freebies ya little shit. BEAR BOOOMER
    The only Bear picture I can recall recently was a wee one of a pair of shades being worn. Was that the one? I'd like to have seen a bigger version.

Come to think of it. I still don't know what Bear Boomer looks like. He's always in silluouhette (Oh yeah, I definitely spelt that wrong).

I've had whole chunks of my website stolen and reused by kids who weren't cool enough to have a fun life themselves...

Oh yeah... Check out my latest "project"...

http://www.emanator.demon.co.uk/bigclive/bbq.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat
    That's pretty Cool Clive!!! I Love it! Bein 4th of July is round the corner, I'll have to check it out further. Maby make myself some "Sparklers".

What I wouldn't give for the "old days" and a pack of about 25,
    Big Fat M-80's !!!!
    Yeah, they banned "bangers" here too. The same year I discovered that they burned under water and foolishly lit one and dropped it in my brothers kitchen sink. It was like a depth charge. there was water dripping off every horizontal surface in the kitchen including the ceiling and shelves.

Then we did it again in a bucket outside in his garden.

At least you guys have such useful technical suppliers as:-
    http://www.skylighter.com
    Here in the UK such dangerous activity is not permitted.
    Last edited by BigClive; 06-27-2006 at 01:29 PM.

I've just been looking at all the goodies you have available on that site.... B*stards! The highest explosive we're allowed to buy is laxative.

(Fortunately I do a lot of work in the entertainment industry and have access to more volatile goodies.)

Default swamp

and eveyone else that posts some really good pictures is it possible to back track the little sob thats stealin your pics or maybe RYAN could blackball him from this site?
    LINEMAN DO IT WITH MORE POWER.

Bear_Boomer Guest

Cool back

I have recieved an apology from the person I wanted it from, if he would post said apology, or if the majority wishes, I will post it. I will not message him directly, a basic rule of mine, is no e-contact with MINORS!
    Whoops, might have given a clue, hhhmmmmm................Barry
    In good faith, here is my photobucket account intact. Enjoy People.

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g112/slim_lineman/
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ah, that's better. Full size pictures to look at.

So who's that old hippie in the pictures?

Bear_Boomer Guest

Cool old?

Featured Sponsorr

he's just an old hippy, he don't know what to do, should he stay with the old?, or go with the new? what's this old shit? hehehe
    Bear