Featured Sponsor

still tryin!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

hantzr Guest

Post International

Quote Originally Posted by LINETRASH
    still tryin!
    Looks good now.
    We have 2 new International Trucks. A single bucket 4300 and a tandem digger 7300 i believe. They are great trucks especially the 4300 single bucket, it is great to drive around the city and operate, plenty of power for sure. That is a nice rig you have there.

I'm getting jealous now. We tend to get lumbered with rather underpowered van or lorry conversions for bucket trucks. Today I had a hired van mount that was so gutless that I made a prat of myself trying to get up on a kerb with it. It decided to skid sideways along the kerb and block traffic a bit instead. I had to put on the yellow beacons and pretend I was doing it deliberately.

Most interesting access I used was actually the arborists bucket lift from the councils parks department. It was very much an all-terrain vehicle in the style of a large millitary land rover. A very cool looking vehicle.

Bear_Boomer Guest

Thumbs up sunset

Heres that Florida sunshine when us Californians finish with it! (not my best)

Bear_Boomer Guest

Thumbs up nice

hey man, nice pics. see the sunrise on the opening page of powerlineman ? look under beymer-69kv, those are mine also. barry P>S> heres one from today, where i grew up, near redding ca

theirs no lock nut on the guy bolt..nice pic..
    Last edited by bashlin; 12-08-2005 at 08:07 PM.

Up this way they are called 'pal nuts'. Throw em in the woods! Great pics! Keep em coming.

Default Sagebrush

Sagebrush nuts ... They are inportant though. I used to toos them but I've been on lines that would have come down without them. The wood shrinks and the nuts back off.

Sorry, RWD

Default River Clyde.

Last week I was working next to the River Clyde that runs through Glasgow. The work was on either side of a bridge that carries all the railway lines into Glasgow Central station. It's very ornate underneath with lots of big stone arches and pillars, and there seems to be a drainage system that lets the water from the railway above drain down through pipes located centrally between the support arches. this means that there is generally a stream of water falling down between them. Since the sun was shining at a low angle under the arches it made the falling water light up, so I took a picture.

If anyone wants the full size picture, then email me at bigclive1@ntlworld.com and I'll email it back. It makes a superb background for the Windows desktop.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Featured Sponsorr

man i wished my job site looked this cool!! awsome!