Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Uh huh? So just how long did you amuse yourself trying to pull long arcs?

As far as showing your colours? You what?

I'd happilly show you the rear window of my Ford Transit van, but it doesn't have rear windows for security reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_Boomer
    How do you show your colors? show me your "rear window". Pick-ups preferred, but some linehands have cars , I reckon. Bear
    I'm no linehand just the boss' grunt at times! But, I have you know I have a TRUCK! And I try not to wear a dress unless I have to!

I don't have anything in my rear window. Seriously. Does this mean I ain't a redneck woman after all?????

What is that in your rear window Beamer?

hear you go bear, i got this from lineman barn..great sticker IMHO

Talking There ya go Tammy! Advertizement!

That is a great sticker Bash! Hope you saw my Lineman prints and cards while you were browsing.

yes, thats MY girlfriend, if you need confirmation, ask Squizzy or Zapman3021.
    Hemingray Insulators
    work smart, go home every night

Bear_Boomer Guest

Thumbs up what is that?

why sister , that is the sticker of the tramp linehand.IBEW LU 1245, is the small one. out here in the west, the outside linehands proudly display the large IBEW sticker, while others go for the smaller ones, hmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_Boomer
    why sister , that is the sticker of the tramp linehand.IBEW LU 1245, is the small one. out here in the west, the outside linehands proudly display the large IBEW sticker, while others go for the smaller ones, hmmmmm.
    I love to hear one that LOVES his job and where he works! You go boy! As you see, it can be a rare commodity here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemingray Insulators
    you wanna see my best pic eh? it's of my beautiful girlfriend, and yes she said she didn't mind if I posted it.
    She is still cute as can be Ray!

Default Hey Beamer!!

This is at Oceanside last Sept 2004. I was there visiting my daughter and my Marine SIL when we took some shots of the powerlines there. If you can see it, there is an old drive-in screen in the distance.

This is my first time hosting a picture and I hope I got the right one and did it right!

Featured Sponsorr

heres a larger pic of the broken crossarm that was at school, I love the sunrise background It's a little blurry, but I absolutely love the sunrise.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hemingray Insulators
    work smart, go home every night