Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell View Post
    think bobbo losing his cool a wee bit there with all the rat talk first lets go back to the ntxhands first post there was nothing in it about LIVE works so forgive me for miss understaning I forgot yous guys do that over there but over here in gods country we don't because we have learned over 100years ago to build a network that can be worked on DEAD whilst no customer is affected,second of all I dose the term rat mean someone who always have to move yards/companys?coz I think you said yourself bobbo you have been to a number of yards?i myself haven't,just been at one yard for 21 years and never even seen a broken bone in all that time from any of oor guys so belive me when I say that my guys safety is first priority not company or cash.lastly that's poor taste to bring a guys death into a post like it was his fault or something wtf man do you think he wanted to go like that!!we got a wee saying over here it gose "be your brothers keeper" something we take very seriously bobbo maybe you can try it over there buddy.
    Good post Paul. We also have redundancy in our system where we can bridge and keep most people in while we work the trouble de-energized in a clearance and in storm work we never work without rubber gloves and sleeves. Not every utility is this fortunate. We are also trained to work every condition safely.