Default Steve (the man ) Batts

Featured Sponsor

Steve reaches the big 7 zero............happy 70th birthday STEVE.......How you been doing ?

Default Yes swamprat i am still alive!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Steve reaches the big 7 zero............happy 70th birthday STEVE.......How you been doing ?
    Thanks Reppy
    Had to give up the motorcycle, we are selling the farm, and moving to a retirement village, don't know how that is going to work with just one garage, and no work shop.
    Hand to learn to shoot left handed, but not much adjustment there, with a laser site. Just in case I run across, some rats that needs killing at the dump, or anywhere else.
    Last edited by SBatts; 07-03-2015 at 02:55 PM.
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

I was starting to wonder if you were still alive myself.....swamps been quiet for a couple of weeks...and I know its killing him...but anyway check in with us even if you have to call us names....we are all used to name calling anyway .This might be one of the only places you can do that in America nowdays

4. Default

A retirement "village" at 70 years old?? THAT's fcuked up.

By the last picture I saw of you, I would have thought your fat ass would have been in a home a Long time ago with your butt buddy reppy. :-) Enjoy your "village". Hope the nurse's are all guys. :-) :-)
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default Typical ignorant response from for swampstupid

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    A retirement "village" at 70 years old?? THAT's fcuked up.

By the last picture I saw of you, I would have thought your fat ass would have been in a home a Long time ago with your butt buddy reppy. :-) Enjoy your "village". Hope the nurse's are all guys. :-) :-)
    Well ignorant @SS it is not a home. It is a condo in a retirement village. I also belong to the local Health club, where I work out and swim three days a week. So go back to tearing down this site while I post another one of your ignorant post with the boys and Electriklady, to prove stupid is forever.
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    Well ignorant @SS it is not a home. It is a condo in a retirement village. I also belong to the local Health club, where I work out and swim three days a week. So go back to tearing down this site while I post another one of your ignorant post with the boys and Electriklady, to prove stupid is forever.
    You're STILL.....SO Easy. Heh, heh, heh...:-)
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default WELL swampRAT

You're STILL.....SO Easy. Heh, heh, heh...:-)
    You are still a wannnabee lineman, and a draft dodger.

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    You are still a wannnabee lineman, and a draft dodger.
    That he is Mr.Batts.....he wants to portray himself as some patriot and drapes the red,white and blue around himself as though he stands for something,when actually he ran like a coward when others fought and some died for the country.So that he can run his childish filthy mouth....But its a free country and he was free to run.....and he took that path and still runs and runs and runs

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    That he is Mr.Batts.....he wants to portray himself as some patriot and drapes the red,white and blue around himself as though he stands for something,when actually he ran like a coward when others fought and some died for the country.So that he can run his childish filthy mouth....But its a free country and he was free to run.....and he took that path and still runs and runs and runs
    Heh, heh, heh...you little suck a$$. :-) Batsiht and I been hatin eachother before your punk ass even joined this board in 07. I joined this board in 1998...you have no clue what it even looked like then. **** you reppy. Seriously. **** you. You have NO idea what the greatness of this board ever was. Just keep posting your crap man. This board Died, because of Political Correctness. Union MF'ers couldn't stand, a Rat MF'er like me...actually "challenging"...the great union gods. Enjoy your dominance of every thread and post...If Byron were to Ban You...this board might...start up again. You're an a$$hole reppy.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Featured Sponsorr

Heh, heh, heh...you little suck a$$. :-) Batsiht and I been hatin eachother before your punk ass even joined this board in 07. I joined this board in 1998...you have no clue what it even looked like then. **** you reppy. Seriously. **** you. You have NO idea what the greatness of this board ever was. Just keep posting your crap man. This board Died, because of Political Correctness. Union MF'ers couldn't stand, a Rat MF'er like me...actually "challenging"...the great union gods. Enjoy your dominance of every thread and post...If Byron were to Ban You...this board might...start up again. You're an a$$hole reppy.
    reppy....I joined this board in 1998....who really cares !reppy Im a Rat MFer......who really cares !