Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default What to do about Reppy

Featured Sponsor

I noticed that Reppy’s thread titled “I found gold” had 74 replies so I thought, wow Reppy finally posted something people are talking about… So I looked at it and, dog gone if 68 of the 74 replies were from Reppy himself!

When I look at the Forums now most of the posing are from Reppy and most of the answers to his posing are from Reppy himself. I imagine he is trying to stimulate conversation but I don’t think it’s working. I think it may be having the opposite effect.

What do you all think of this? Should I put Reppy in time out for a while?

Byron I posted them cause they are more or less historic,and if you recall this is a linemans site.I figured it would be easier to look at the photos here instead of searching for them.....that takes alot of time if you happen to find them at all.Why are you asking others when it looks like you really want to put me on the bench?I wouldnt....so do what you want...........Im not going to beg you to ban me like the other fool did.You do or you dont,its that simple.At times this site gets slow,really slow.Does it really matter if one post or another gets replies?There are some threads that I happen to like and I dont reply.Personally Id like to see you post more,if you posted old vintage lineman photos and nobody replied I wouldnt complain......so go ahead and do what you think is best.You are your own man right?
    Last edited by reppy007; 07-08-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Umm I bleve Reppy is well intentioned n harmless Least he dont preach hatred n such

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

I for one have been tired of his ---t for some time, so I don't frequent the page like I used to. Heck, I even started a thread back on April 28 called Reppy's corner trying to give him a hint, but I guess I was too subtle.

Default Reppy's OK

Some of his posts are more interesting than others. At least he doesn't antagonize everyone that has a different point of view. Let him post.

Some of his post's are a little out there, but I don't think he means any harm, and he's not preaching hate and discontent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm I bleve Reppy is well intentioned n harmless Least he dont preach hatred n such
    Yup, maybe just a little too much time on his hands....😜
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

I agree with Tramp... It's a chore weeding through all the non-sense. Some of the pics in " I found Gold" were interesting. Maybe a little less of all the other bs.
    I'm not sure posting every video you watch on YouTube is necessary. We all know how to search YouTube.

This forum does provide all of us with information on Accidents, safety issues and linework. But when you open every tab and all you see is Reppy posts it gets tough to weed through.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

Custer's Last Stand, St. Louis City, Missouri, USA

Default Don't ban Mr. Reppy

I find his postings interesting, although I've only got enough time to look at less than 1%. Note, I'm an OUTSIDER LOOKING IN. Only been on your forum for 6 months. Set an overcurrent device to trip at a set amount. Then wait until the 1rst of the month to reset...stiffneck

Featured Sponsorr

You dont have to call me Mr....Mister