Thread: New gear

1. Default New gear

Featured Sponsor

I'm going to climbing school some time in the next few months and want to have my own stuff so i can be comfortable and confident. I have been looking at the bashlin ez rider and recently the sala seatbelt. For pads, there are so many choices I don't even know. I have pretty big calves so i need to take that into consideration. Any opinions on these or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by JAdams196; 08-13-2015 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Didn't finish

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAdams196 View Post
    I'm going to climbing school some time in the next few months and want to have my own stuff so i can be comfortable and confident. I have been looking at the bashlin ez rider and recently the sala seatbelt. For pads, there are so many choices I don't even know. I have pretty big calves so i need to take that into consideration. Any opinions on these or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    I'm sure if ya go with Bashlin hooks and their Velcro Pads, you won't have a problem. Wore Bashlins all my linework life. Work safe. http://www.wesspur.com/spurs/bashlin...num-spurs.html
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

3. Default

Featured Sponsorr

I have a brand new Supersqueeze and BuckAdjuster secondary if your interested.

Which campus C are you attending! I graduated Oroville ca in 13