1. Default Paid Electrical Safety Study - Online

Featured Sponsor

Hello!

I work for Professional Opinions and we currently host the largest Safety Professional & Lineman Opinion Panel in the U.S. Right now we are conducting research on electrical safety. It's an online survey lasting around 15 minutes or so, and we would send you a $25 giftcard for participating.

If you are interested in participating, email brittany@professionalopinions.org and I will give you access to the study.

Your insights would truly have a direct impact on electrical safety workers across the county, so I appreciate your time.

2. Default

Still looking for 20 more linemen for this study. We want to cut down on spam, so feel free to email me at brittany@professionalopinions.org and I'll send you the link, if you are interested. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Ritcher View Post
    Hello!

I work for Professional Opinions and we currently host the largest Safety Professional & Lineman Opinion Panel in the U.S. Right now we are conducting research on electrical safety. It's an online survey lasting around 15 minutes or so, and we would send you a $25 giftcard for participating.

If you are interested in participating, email brittany@professionalopinions.org and I will give you access to the study.

Your insights would truly have a direct impact on electrical safety workers across the county, so I appreciate your time.
    Huh. Nope.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

4. Default

First post? http://professionalopinions.org/ Go ahead. "Sign up".
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

5. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Still looking for 11 more Linemen for our current electrical safety study. Please feel free to email me at brittany@professionalopinions.org if you would like to participate in this online survey. It takes about 15 minutes and we will send you a $25 giftcard for your time. Many thanks goes to Byron Dunn at Powerlineman.com for helping us find qualified linemen for this research.