Thread: obvious

Cool obvious

Featured Sponsor

this will get a lot of flack I know but, you have to admit the obvious when you see it. payten manning will retire after this season,the nfl has to give him a superbowl just like ray lewis,jerome bettis,john Elway,etc. for those of you who do not believe this game was fixed get your head out of the sand. one last thing, how in the hell can the powers that be let him beat the panthers without making it blatant that it is rigged. the nfl is a money machine.the owners want the best matchup,most drama,what can be better than manning in his last game versus an unstoppable panthers team. just wait and see.

Default I feel for the guy

Here's why:He is the worst great quarterback in history........Second....no amount of praying will help him win against the Panthers....SORRY CHARLIE.....3rd............BLOWOUT..........mark my words!He has a better chance of beating Trump
    Last edited by reppy007; 01-26-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Default Superbowl stuff

Blog Entries

I've have passed by the place more times than I can count, it's in our territory, I've worked on that road many times. I've never gone in to the cemetery tho.....
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    I've have passed by the place more times than I can count, it's in our territory, I've worked on that road many times. I've never gone in to the cemetery tho.....
    Interesting,so you didn't hear the sonic boom either