Thread: DBI sala?

Lightbulb DBI sala?

Featured Sponsor

Just looking for some opinions on the DBI sala 4D lineman belt have not ran across any reviews and was thinking of trying it out as it does look super comfortable .

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gill28 View Post
    Just looking for some opinions on the DBI sala 4D lineman belt have not ran across any reviews and was thinking of trying it out as it does look super comfortable .
    HOLY CRAP!!! What a Great Lookin Belt! Must be a Fortune!!!

Back in the day, I wore a "gutbelt", which dropped my Klein belt to that sittin position. It was sweet. But honestly? Now days? The amount of time a "lineman" spends up a pole...on hooks...That belt is WAY over Kill.
    If that belt was available back when I was spendin 4-6 hrs, every day up a pole? With THAT belt...I'd still be climbin!!

I wore a "gut belt", which put my Klein belt, bout where that belt has the butt support. It's like..."Sittin" on the pole doin my job.
    https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...hspart=mozilla
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

yea it does look good I've been looking at this one for a couple months not and as far as cost its not much more than any of the other belts around 430.00 at far west line ill be attending school in august and want a quality belt that will last

4. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by gill28 View Post
    yea it does look good I've been looking at this one for a couple months not and as far as cost its not much more than any of the other belts around 430.00 at far west line ill be attending school in august and want a quality belt that will last
    Well....It REALLY does look like it will Last!!! Comfortable lookin Belt. Good Luck in your School man. It's one of the greatest trades out there. You'll understand, if ya become a Lineman, and ever go on Storm Duty. Good Luck!!
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~