Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default november

Featured Sponsor

reppey is right ,trump can not win,here is why,to many welfare blacks and mexicans in this country who depend on democrats for thier handouts.these people will not kill the hand that feeds them.how long has detroit been under democrat control?when you get your paycheck how much is taken in taxes?when you walk into the emergency room at your local hospital does the nurse speak to you in spanish?do you qualify for the minority only housing programs? for your info your taxes pay for these.how about your kids,do they get the same college scholar ships as minority kids?did you know there are scholarships for illegal aliens.lastly, please do all of us who still love america a favor, call it illegal immigration which is a felony. im sure the old line dog has seen florida destroyed right swamp.

Here.most nurses and Doctors are from India,sure lots of black nurses.Its hard to find a white Doctor,well not really but for every white doctor there are five to six that are non-white.And you my friend are right about the aliens.....but be honest and tell me Who the hell is hiring them,it wouldn't be our American companies or would it?Even if Trump did win,the American people would blame him and no mention of the do nothing Congress.I can say Trump would shame Congress enough to at least do more than they do now.Trump wont win cause you have the same types of voters that voted for the last Republican that ran and possibly less. He is not even close to being Presidential and displays the inner child within him .If he were running for the spoiled brat of the United States,then he would have a great chance....real great.

Idontknow ifthey allow 9 toed voters to vote but i'll voteforJerry Sringer before ThatTrump Irealize they are both clownsButdpringer mademelaffonceand Trumphasjusmadenesick

Default whos hiring illegals

every house building outfit i go on to set meters has all illegals,i know because the construction boss tells me he loves them because he can fire them and get another ,no problem,all the farm workers are illegal again same reason. most all fast food joints hire illegals. buisness owners like this because the workers cant complain about anything or there gone.also there is a mexican only housing program called chispa,mexicans build the house that taxes pay for and get it for free. had a car pole once mexican driver,he wouldnt give me his drivers license for my report. called the cops,mexican woman officer.after she talked to him for a while she came over to me and said he has no license but its ok because he only drives from town to here for work.this was a 15 mile drive on highways.isnt this an automatic arrest.anyway,admit it america is dead .

All that is nothing new,its been going on for years.Business doesn't like them cause they can easily fire them???They like them cause they will work for less....sort of like contractors.Anyway most young Americans don't want to do the work that they do.And I'm not trying to be funny but the blacks are not going to do any hard work,cause they figure the whites owe them something instead of earning it themselves.Watch the news and listen to them complain.........never but never do you hear any of them mention the word EARN.Years and years ago when union jobs were shipped to other countries nobody complained,that's been so many years ago.And now certain folks say they took our jobs....that's bullshit....Our own companies and the CEO'S wanted it that way in order to fill their own greedy pockets with more dollars...........
    Last edited by reppy007; 03-10-2016 at 02:45 AM.

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    All that is nothing new,its been going on for years.Business doesn't like them cause they can easily fire them???They like them cause they will work for less....sort of like contractors.Anyway most young Americans don't want to do the work that they do.And I'm not trying to be funny but the blacks are not going to do any hard work,cause they figure the whites owe them something instead of earning it themselves.Watch the news and listen to them complain.........never but never do you hear any of them mention the word EARN.Years and years ago when union jobs were shipped to other countries nobody complained,that's been so many years ago.And now certain folks say they took our jobs....that's bullshit....Our own companies and the CEO'S wanted it that way in order to fill their own greedy pockets with more dollars...........

You sound like a Trump supporter!!

Angry blacks

do you remember a few years ago the blacks wanted 25,000 each for their ancestors having been enslaved? as for jobs young americans will not do,my 21 year old son would have loved to build houses for 20 bucks an hour ,tried and tried couldn't get hired on why? he didn't speak Spanish so he couldn't communicate with the other workers. on another subject,about 20 years ago we had this bullshit roundtable at the main headquarters called eye opener .it was about hiring Mexicans however the people in charge refer to them as Hispanics.anyway,the speaker gave a scenario,if 2 men were equally qualified, had the same test scores same abilities etc,the job would go to the Mexican because of affirmative action. are you familiar with the great dust bowl migration? well, highway 101 has a sign that says bracero memorial highway,what about all the okies who came first? no recognition at all.well,i could go on forever but it only angers and frustrates .

Default I sympathize with you

Well what can I say?I see what your saying .I'm not going to get hung up on the black topic long, but this is how reppy feels.In a way slavery might have been a good thing for the blacks.....where the hell would they be if they were not brought to this country in the first place?Certainly they wouldn't have the freedom that they enjoy now,besides these blacks you see today were never slaves.Now as for as money is concerned.....the Government if anything owes people like me and you money because we didn't bring them here and we are the ones that have to put up with their shit .In many cases we pay for their crimes....even when they are in prison we are the ones that pay for that .So yea....you could say we have a good case.Also lets change the topic....do you know anything about the deficit? Well this country is broke ,we borrow money in order to operate,simply put ..we owe other countries....like China........Well the Republicans and the Democrats never mention that....know why .........cause we will all be dead when our children's children's children blame their parents for the mess we created.And it wont be the parents fault because its actually our fault and we are not doing anything about it .So put simply,we all lose but it wont matter cause if your reading this you will be dead by that time!

Default Would they REALLY DRAFT RYAN?????????????????

Featured Sponsorr

Last edited by reppy007; 03-16-2016 at 11:37 AM.