Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default china

youre the one who said if trump wins it will be made in china. its like you are saying everything is still made here and if trump wins all jobs will go overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by loner View Post
    youre the one who said if trump wins it will be made in china. its like you are saying everything is still made here and if trump wins all jobs will go overseas.
    I'm sorry for confusing you.Trump and China are the least of my worries.He is not going to win the presidency,never ever.Your free to dream though.He is right on a few things,but even a blind batter will hit a ball every once in awhile if you pitch a million times to him.You will understand me better after the November election....I promise.

I went to visit the doctorguy the other day and was told to report directly to the emergency room I have a purple toe and its purdy sore enyways its spozta be gang green and depending on how bad its infected the bone the thang may hafta be removed surgically I kinda was gonnaask em to put it in a baggie or sumpin to see if it was good fishbait but after a coupledays layin around on my dead ass Inow have a purple toe and a red ass Last I hurd theyre callin in a vascular surgeon to see if they can improve the blood flow to my toe bone anyway I hate hospitals and they been tryin their best to starve me to death only I found out tonite theymay have been doin me a favor cause my dog eats better than they feed here and they are damn stingy with the sore purple toe medicine to kinda numb ita tad .I'll let you know if I can still get nekkid and count to 21 or not In the mean time if you hear me hollerin at the hired help dont think nuttin of it itsjus me ventin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    I went to visit the doctorguy the other day and was told to report directly to the emergency room I have a purple toe and its purdy sore enyways its spozta be gang green and depending on how bad its infected the bone the thang may hafta be removed surgically I kinda was gonnaask em to put it in a baggie or sumpin to see if it was good fishbait but after a coupledays layin around on my dead ass Inow have a purple toe and a red ass Last I hurd theyre callin in a vascular surgeon to see if they can improve the blood flow to my toe bone anyway I hate hospitals and they been tryin their best to starve me to death only I found out tonite theymay have been doin me a favor cause my dog eats better than they feed here and they are damn stingy with the sore purple toe medicine to kinda numb ita tad .I'll let you know if I can still get nekkid and count to 21 or not In the mean time if you hear me hollerin at the hired help dont think nuttin of it itsjus me ventin
    Jeez Poot, sorry to hear that, hang in there man! Good luck !!!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Ya, POOT hang in,we are all behind you ,good luck.

Default Back to the button

Its your guys against your Guy.Whats that all about ?http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/mitt-romney-presidential-race-speech/index.html

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Damn Poot, sorry to hear that man. Hang Tough!!
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Featured Sponsorr

Be thinking of you Poot..... Remember gators will eat any thing....