Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: democrat debate

Default democrat debate

Featured Sponsor

I see nothings changed here. steve batts still thinks he is the toughest man to ever walk the planet,swamprat gets reamed for telling it like it is. the democrat debate,what a joke.hillary is a shoe in, if sanders even has a hint of winning just remember 1 name vince foster,suicide with a dear rifle?

Swamp isn't so dumb after all,he wont say the Republicans will win the election in November,cause they wont .You can bank on that.Now just around the corner is Super Tuesday,most people cant tell you what that is.This year it will be on March the 1st.Then we will see the bigger picture.More delegates can be won on that day than any other.You guys blame the President on every issue that comes along,doesn't matter if its a Republican or Democrat.But you refuse to blame Congress.Lets just say Trump wins the whole thing,which he wont.But lets pretend.....Now do you all think that congress will agree with him any more than they have the others?We have a country thats so divided and with little hope.Now the last time we all stood together was after 911.....it took that cowardly attack to bring this nation together.....and that didn't last long .Back to Swamp,that guy wouldn't be happy with anyone....he would still find something to bitch about .Unless it was the tooth fairy with a bottle of booze

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loner View Post
    I see nothings changed here. steve batts still thinks he is the toughest man to ever walk the planet,swamprat gets reamed for telling it like it is.
    Yea, I still hang here. Couple times a week Loner. Lookin 18 years. Good to see you still come back and "look" once in awhile. Ain't what it use to be, but it's still the best Lineman Board on the net.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default You Tell me

I have to bring up Ted Cruz,is he or is he not a natural born U.S.citizen?Ok he was born in Canada,that's a fact .He was born in 1970.He got his Canadian citizenship in 1973.And became a naturalized U.S.citizen in 2005.So if he was in fact a natural born U.S.citizen ,why would it take that long ?More importantly ,what if the courts find that he isn't?If that turns out to be he case ,then why did he get this far in the election process anyway ?You decide,your the voters.Trump says that he isn't

5. Default

WHO do YOU reppy...want as president?? Please don't tell me your are one of those "I haven't made up my mind yet". You don't even need to say "Why" you want your pick. Just tell me who YOU want, elected as president. If it ain't Trump, or Cruz...I'll just be stayin at the house. Honest question. I've told you MY choice. What's Yours??
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    WHO do YOU reppy...want as president?? Please don't tell me your are one of those "I haven't made up my mind yet". You don't even need to say "Why" you want your pick. Just tell me who YOU want, elected as president. If it ain't Trump, or Cruz...I'll just be stayin at the house. Honest question. I've told you MY choice. What's Yours??
    I like you begging .As much as I dislike you,I can honestly say you know a little about politics.In fact you would make a better politician than you are a doo-doo for brains lineman.That being said Ive stated that we don't have much to choose from.Ive never liked the idiot Rick Perry ,but I do like him better than your two idiotic choices.I think Sanders is the most honest of them all.But you asked and I will answer you and even tell you why since I have so much respect for you .I would Pick the bitch Hillary.....my reason is simple.And that is because if she wins it would make your life more miserable than it already is.So there is my answer to your foolish question!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    I like you begging .As much as I dislike you,I can honestly say you know a little about politics.In fact you would make a better politician than you are a doo-doo for brains lineman.That being said Ive stated that we don't have much to choose from.Ive never liked the idiot Rick Perry ,but I do like him better than your two idiotic choices.I think Sanders is the most honest of them all.But you asked and I will answer you and even tell you why since I have so much respect for you .I would Pick the bitch Hillary.....my reason is simple.And that is because if she wins it would make your life more miserable than it already is.So there is my answer to your foolish question!
    The gutless answer I expected.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

One of your guys might be out before he is even in.I surely don't know.Not that he would win anyway.Same goes for the rich clown.But best wishes anyway .http://www.vox.com/2016/2/18/11058038/ted-cruz-court

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    One of your guys might be out before he is even in.I surely don't know.Not that he would win anyway.Same goes for the rich clown.But best wishes anyway .http://www.vox.com/2016/2/18/11058038/ted-cruz-court
    im no fan of Ted Cruz, it'll be interesting to see how far this goes, but I find it hard to believe the court will deem him ineligible.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    im no fan of Ted Cruz, it'll be interesting to see how far this goes, but I find it hard to believe the court will deem him ineligible.

They Won't
    . AND...bush just dropped out. Only 1 more RINO left...
    ~ Thomas Paine ~