Default How come the guy who sucks running a digger. Always runs a digger.

Featured Sponsor

I don't think I am the best. I have seen a lot better. But the guy always not doing something jumps on top of a digger. And you look up and you say oh shit. Been there a 1000 times.

Dont understand balance. Don't understand you can extend trailer with a digger. Don't understand it's a time saving tool if you know how to operate it.

And everyone looks at the out of shape fat guy. Because you know he can't climb a pole but he has got to have some talent to be useful.

Blog Entries

Ain't it the truth..... I love those guys that run up on the controls as soon as the ground work starts.... Then sit there and watch you....😡
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

3. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
    And everyone looks at the out of shape fat guy. Because you know he can't climb a pole but he has got to have some talent to be useful.
    To me, a LINEMAN, is a Lineman. Transmission, Distribution. You Climb, and you use a bucket. If you're too fuckin fat to climb...
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~