Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Texas Flood

1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Well, like I said...I been on this board since 1998, and let me tell ya what. It was a HELL of a different place. Anyway, If I quit postin, and I ain't been banned...my ass has died. I don't post much anymore..."Times Change", and things move on. So...If you don't hear from me at least once a month a couple times...Yup...My ass kicked the bucket. Cause....I will ALWAYS post here, at least once a month...from my fucking hospital bed if necessary!!!
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    Well, like I said...I been on this board since 1998, and let me tell ya what. It was a HELL of a different place. Anyway, If I quit postin, and I ain't been banned...my ass has died. I don't post much anymore..."Times Change", and things move on. So...If you don't hear from me at least once a month a couple times...Yup...My ass kicked the bucket. Cause....I will ALWAYS post here, at least once a month...from my fucking hospital bed if necessary!!!
    GEE You Think
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    GEE You Think
    Yeah, I Do Think Batshit. I'm on a gun board, and a good member has just...been Gone for a couple of months. Not like him at all. We're expecting the worse. Glad to see your still alive. I'd have thought your ugly old lady, or the Everclear would have killed your miserable ass years ago!! You gotta be one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Me on the other hand, Fit as a fiddle. Well, that's not exactly true. Got a little rotor cuff thing, but it ain't in my punchin or shootin arm.Anyway...hope ya had a nice 4th ya miserable bastard. So...Ya voting for the Ambassador Killer? That should be right up your democrat ass. Happy 4th Asshole.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    Yeah, I Do Think Batshit. I'm on a gun board, and a good member has just...been Gone for a couple of months. Not like him at all. We're expecting the worse. Glad to see your still alive. I'd have thought your ugly old lady, or the Everclear would have killed your miserable ass years ago!! You gotta be one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Me on the other hand, Fit as a fiddle. Well, that's not exactly true. Got a little rotor cuff thing, but it ain't in my punchin or shootin arm.Anyway...hope ya had a nice 4th ya miserable bastard. So...Ya voting for the Ambassador Killer? That should be right up your democrat ass. Happy 4th Asshole.
    She hasn't killed anyone Kochsucker! Bet your racist ass just loves chump trumpster. Trump can’t talk this away: The self-proclaimed billionaire is no philanthropist

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/donald-trump-can%E2%80%99t-talk-this-away-the-self-proclaimed-billionaire-is-no-philanthropist/ar-AAhLicp
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

5. Default

Featured Sponsorr

So...I take it you ARE voting for the ambassador Killer. Like I didn't know that....
    ~ Thomas Paine ~