Thread: Mslcat

1. Default Mslcat or other JATC interview scores

Featured Sponsor

Just got my interview score for Mountain States, 92 which sounds pretty bad to me but was told on the phone, it's a good score and I should be in.. Just a waiting game now. Anyone here interview with them? If so what was your score and how long did you wait to attend orientation? I know it varies from program to program, just trying to get an average.
    Last edited by patrick26; 05-07-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Default MOValleyJATC interview

I was not given my score I was just given my rank. I interviewed with the movalleyjatc at the end of March. My rank was 15. This was my first interview. I wonder if I will get picked up being number 15? What was your rank?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dyimon View Post
    I was not given my score I was just given my rank. I interviewed with the movalleyjatc at the end of March. My rank was 15. This was my first interview. I wonder if I will get picked up being number 15? What was your rank?
    15 is great,you probably will get called for the next orientation! My rank was 92 which they told me was good and I should be in. It'll probably take a few months though. Currently there's 500 guys or so on the list so I guess it's not terrible. How'd you score so high? Did you go to line school?

4. Default

Featured Sponsorr

good job mate.

My friend got a similar ranking and he told me the lady said he should be within a year.

Then again, that list is always being updated with new interviews.

I got 220, so I knew that I was smoked.
    Cal-Nev JATC, here I come...