Thread: Just checking

Default Just checking

Featured Sponsor

Haven't been on for a while. Been retired 17 yrs. Checked all the forums and had a lot of good entertainment from all the comments. Does not seem to be as active as it was in the day. Thanks for all you have done Byrom. Good to see Swamp and Poot are still active. Stay safe and watch out for yourself and your buddy. By the way, have been a member since back in the 90's before the site was hacked or whatever.
    Last edited by polehiker; 05-07-2016 at 11:41 PM.
    "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional."

2. Cool

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by polehiker View Post
    Haven't been on for a while. Been retired 17 yrs. Checked all the forums and had a lot of good entertainment from all the comments. Does not seem to be as active as it was in the day. Thanks for all you have done Byrom. Good to see Swamp and Poot are still active. Stay safe and watch out for yourself and your buddy. By the way, have been a member since back in the 90's before the site was hacked or whatever.
    I joined this board...shit...back in 1998, believe it or not. Most of you guys.. can't even understand this "Board" back in 1998, on the computer. I joined the board as a Rat Contractor. Honestly, so help me God, I didn't know it was a predominately Union board back in 1998. Anyway...And..."That's when the fight Started" :-0
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~