Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remember this

1. Default Remember this

Featured Sponsor

If you're voting for the ambassador killer in Nov, or, not voting as a protest... she feels just the same as obozo.

19 Seconds.

We're all just too "Small minded to handle our own affairs". You deserve the America that's coming.

This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014. Obama's comments are chilling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRt...ature=youtu.be
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

I am no fan of his , didn't vote for him either time and will not be voting for Hillary, but this 19 second clip is taken out of context, it was definitely cut and edited.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lineman North Florida View Post
    I am no fan of his , didn't vote for him either time and will not be voting for Hillary, but this 19 second clip is taken out of context, it was definitely cut and edited.
    Huh. You're better than I to spot that. I'd like to see the original clip. Ya just can't believe nothing now days. I still believe THIS Clip, is EXACTLY how that bastard feels.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Scroll down in the comment section of the video you posted, there is a link to the whole video, I remember watching this speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    If you're voting for the ambassador killer in Nov, or, not voting as a protest... she feels just the same as obozo.

19 Seconds.

We're all just too "Small minded to handle our own affairs". You deserve the America that's coming.

This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014. Obama's comments are chilling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRt...ature=youtu.be
    Go vote for trump you communist loving Putin Loving trump KOCHSUCKER.. He has the IQ of a rock,, and integrity of pond scum.Get this straight you fgking chump trump KOCHSUCKERS Führer of Nazi Germany Adolf Hitler (1933- 1945), Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini (1922 until he was ousted in 1943),

Francisco Franco (Spain 1939-1975) were the only ones that could save thier country, beside fuck DJ (Fucking) trump. My counrtry doesn't need a supreme savior, and America is still Great!

GO frig yourself in the @$$.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...xtU?li=BBnb7Kz
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

6. Default

Into the ever clear again huh? Kinda thought you'd be votin for the Ambassador killer.

Certainly your type of a person. Lyin, stealin democrap scum. Right up your alley.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default Draft dodger kochsuckers alert

Into the ever clear again huh? Kinda thought you'd be votin for the Ambassador killer.

Certainly your type of a person. Lyin, stealin democrap scum. Right up your alley.
    Just so you patroitic draft dodging KOCHSUCKERS are still backing the KOCHSUCKING draft dodger. Read This!
    In 24 Hours, Donald Trump Insulted A Four-Star General And A Dead War Hero’s Family!
    http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/...os-family.htmlhttp://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/...eros-family.ht
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

8. Default

Burp... Ever Clear, still a cheap drunk huh steve. Ruby drink that shit with ya? "Love".
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default DUH LineRat

Burp... Ever Clear, still a cheap drunk huh steve. Ruby drink that shit with ya? "Love".
    Hell when I worked construction distribution out of Local 66, on joint ownership poles, we were paid to transfer all attachments. BORING, but the pay was the same. That is why I loved Highline
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default vote for trump

Featured Sponsorr

ok you ignorant piece of shit,instead of voting for a man who will do something we should vote for a murderer,traitor,foreign deal maker,out right liar, etc.you democrats have had youre head so far up the clintons asses you cant see what is happening around you.how great is detroit? how great is new orleans?every democrat controled city is in shambles.who said if i am elected we are going to put a lot of coal mines out of business?go back to fairy land retard.