Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remember this

Thumbs down

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    If you're voting for the ambassador killer in Nov, or, not voting as a protest... she feels just the same as obozo.

19 Seconds.

We're all just too "Small minded to handle our own affairs". You deserve the America that's coming.

This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels, Belgium, on May 23, 2014. Obama's comments are chilling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRt...ature=youtu.be
    I believe you fell off of one too many poles on that hard head of yours Swampy. That guy is a total waste. Check out how many embassies were attacked and how many servicemen and civilians were killed under Reagan and George Bush43 and then convince me The Retrumplicans are the answer. You can believe his con but he will never be elected.

Quote Originally Posted by polehiker View Post
    I believe you fell off of one too many poles on that hard head of yours Swampy. That guy is a total waste. Check out how many embassies were attacked and how many servicemen and civilians were killed under Reagan and George Bush43 and then convince me The Retrumplicans are the answer. You can believe his con but he will never be elected.
    It wasn't an embassy, it's evan debatable if it was a consulate. No military security, all security were ex military on contract at a different location. Even if they would have called for help the minute it started the ambassador and Sean Smith would unfortunately still have been killed and the remaing 2 were killed approx 4 hours later, so unlikely any help could have got to them in time.

Default trump

polehiker is 100% correct.trump will never be elected and this is why,too many welfare dependent blacks,too many illegal aliens,too many brain dead democrats.did you see clinton at the rally with the dreamers? illegal aliens on stage. isnt this aiding and abeting a felon? oh,i forgot ,if clinton can get away with murder then helping illegals is nothing.remember vince foster?how the hell do you shot yourself in the back of the head with 2 different caliber pistols?one more thing ,why do you think john hinkley junior was released.if trump even looks like he has a chance he will be killed.

4. Default

Exactly. Just ya know her real personality....
    https://youtu.be/BdNHf1g4ivA
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Exactly. Just ya know her real personality....
    https://youtu.be/BdNHf1g4ivA
    Go salute the Saudi Arabian flag you fucking American Traitor.
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    Go salute the Saudi Arabian flag you fucking American Traitor.
    Hay Steve...still drinkin the Ever Clear huh. You miserable fat liberal fuck. You suckin up to the lyin ambassador killer bitch huh? Definately "your Style".

I just want to live longer than you. Know where you're buried...and come and piss on your grave. You and I go back a LONG time...don't we batshit. Glad to see the hate is still here on both sides.

Fuck you.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Featured Sponsorr

Hay Steve...still drinkin the Ever Clear huh. You miserable fat liberal fuck. You suckin up to the lyin ambassador killer bitch huh? Definately "your Style".

I just want to live longer than you. Know where you're buried...and come and piss on your grave. You and I go back a LONG time...don't we batshit. Glad to see the hate is still here on both sides.

Fuck you.
    Unlike you Kochsucker I am donating all my organs, and burning the rest. Drink what you want Everclear is PURE> I just limit it Draft dodger.
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!