Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Praesidium

1. Default Praesidium

Featured Sponsor

“He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    So what is your fucking point coward draft dodger. I carry, if you every see the red dot you are dead.
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

hey byron, thought your new rules were do not attack the man? what about batts? threating to kill someone? wonder if the fbi would like to know about this in light of all the recent shootings.

4. Default

No worries. Batshit is all alligator. All mouth and no ass.

He's been threatening me for years. He's Just a "fart" in a breeze. That's all he's ever been.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Cool

now thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by loner View Post
    now thats funny
    I do my best to get thrown off this fucking site it is dead already. Just a bunch of loser rats left.
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

just a bunch of loser rats and one pathetic piece of shit

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    I do my best to get thrown off this fucking site it is dead already. Just a bunch of loser rats left.
    Maby Byron will actually give you your wish, and just FINALLY throw ya off. You and your union goons are what killed this site. Fuck you, you miserable son of a bitch. And your ugly wife too.

Thats just one payback for the times and things you use to say about my wife and daughter. Your old ugly snake bitch still breathin Fat boy?? What's her name?? Tuby, Scooby...oh yea..."ruby".
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Just like the good old days. Just need CL and that religious guy.

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Meat View Post
    Just like the good old days. Just need CL and that religious guy.
    Damn...What was that religious guys name...not really a bad guy at all. I think CL is probably dead. Heard he had cancer or somethin years back. So sad. Feel the same about highplains driftshit. What a piece of human garbage.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~