1. Default What brand of FR Rain Gear do you use?

Featured Sponsor

I'm looking to find out what you guys are using for FR Rain Gear and what you think about what you're using. I use what work provides us with which is Tingley but I'm willing to spend my own money for something I find to be a little more comfortable. Mine is extremely stiff and kind of sucks for wearing with a harness or while driving to the next call in the cab of a bucket truck. Not to mention extremely hot.

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Cab of the truck rain gear!

Custer's Last Stand, St. Louis City, Missouri, USA

Default Nasco

www.nascoinc.com
    Arclite jacket/pants
    Made in the USA, custom tall sizes and it last a long time. Can't say that it's breathable, but is vented in back. I bought mine around 10 years ago. My employer Lambert-St. Louis Int. Airport buys the china made crap. Leaks the very first time out of the package and so do the rubber overshoes. Their response; go to the store room and get another. I tried to explain to them, buy something decent and it will last, (not have to be replaced as often) and maybe save a little $. So far, that has gone right over their heads, just like the 600+ flights a day we used to have
    "Liberalism is a mental disorder" quote Michael Savage
    "When you deny a man his livelihood, it becomes personal" quote Chris Hanson

In the UK the decent companies tend to supply gore tex raingear which is actually very comfortable to work in. Rugged, genuinely water resilient and very breathable. The finger-in-every-pie construction companies that use crash-trained labourers to do electrical work just use the cheapest, nastiest sweatiest waterproofs they can find.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Default We also use Nasco

It's very well made, and expensive. The company pays for it here so if you are buying it on your own expect to spend about $400.
    We purchase through Tyndale.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

Featured Sponsorr

I have rain gear from a company called Lac Mac. It is Gore Tex lined and is very good quality but very expensive, over $1200 Canadian for a jacket and pants. It stands up to our work very well.