Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Default Trump or Clinton

Featured Sponsor

Watched the first tv debate over here in Scotland (gods country)and I realised our problems are nothing compared to yours,I am interested in who/why you guys reckon is winning this race?

It's hard to tell who's winning it's a lot easier to tell who's losing ,that's the American people. 330 million and these two are the best to offer? I'm still waiting for that magic moment when one or the other gets locked up in jail or a looney bin and someone steps out of the shadows to take the job,it's not even the lesser of two evils their both elitists that will continue to decimate the middle class for their own financial gain.

3. Default

Like Trump Said...

"What do ya got to loose?? You want 4 more years of the same barry Crap? Than elect the ambassador killer."
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bluestreak View Post
    it's not even the lesser of two evils their both elitists that will continue to decimate the middle class for their own financial gain.
    That's not true Streak. Trump has made his millions, as a business man. He could go broke and do it all over again. He already has. I truly believe, as bombastic as he is, he WILL Control immigration, He WILL seriously help our Vets, He WILL repeal that piece of shit obama care...if he has the time before it COMPLETELY implodes. He WILL Cancel the TPP, another piece of shit deal, and, he WILL Rebuild our military, which this marxist traitor BASTARD has decimated. So NO Streak, Trump will be NOTHING like 4 years of clinton...
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

5. Default

whats Obama care?

Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell View Post
    whats Obama care?
    They don't have free health care in the US and it is the start of them getting health care for everyone. The Americans just call it Obama care.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lewy View Post
    They don't have free health care in the US and it is the start of them getting health care for everyone. The Americans just call it Obama care.
    Like a national health service?why is that a bad thing,we have the nhs overhear and it is a great institution why/how would you oppose that?

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by lewy View Post

FREE?
    There is no such thing as free! In the USA medical is paid through insurance that each person should have. As an example, in Canada You pay for health care through your taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by US & CA Tramp View Post
    FREE?
    There is no such thing as free! In the USA medical is paid through insurance that each person should have. As an example, in Canada You pay for health care through your taxes.
    You are correct health care is provincially run and it is paid through our taxes, but every resident is covered no matter how much tax they paid. I personally think it's a good thing.

Custer's Last Stand, St. Louis City, Missouri, USA

Featured Sponsorr

The affordable health care act was passed in 2009 and enacted in steps starting in 2010. The first step was to tax health care policies that working people have. As a result, my chemo (acronym for chemical therapy) for my Arthritis received a 45% tax the 1rst year, with smaller increases since then. AS A RESULT, my employer (City of Saint Louis) and I now pay over $13,000.00 every eight weeks. Before 2010 the cost was $2,300 every eight weeks. I have had out of pocket expenses of over $5,000 since obama care was enacted. Before obama care my out of pocket expense was never more than $1,000.00, with no other changes taking place. Note, my arthritis is somewhat rare, so not everyone is in the same pickle I'm in. The name of the medicine is Remicade. You can google, bing, or amazon search, but the info and numbers have been removed. You see, here in the USA, you will not be kicked out into the street, because you don't have health insurance. This has been true since before I was born. The difference starting in 2010, is the Federal Government is taking on a much bigger roll, as to how things get done. Nothing more than that.
    "Liberalism is a mental disorder" quote Michael Savage
    "When you deny a man his livelihood, it becomes personal" quote Chris Hanson