Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
  1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    I know my old mans generation who fought WWII thought my generation had it too easy and were soft, but Jesus H Christ, these millenials are really a bunch of pussys!! My god, it's embarrassing!!
    The millenials definately have "issues". All this RIOT shit, comes from people like Soros though.

They are even paying people $15 an hour to riot. I'm not sure the millenials got enough balls to be involved in these types of riots. They are just too "snowflake".

I'd like to know how the hell they "hire" rioters!!! Do ya need a resume to sign up as a Rioter???
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

2. Default

Can't believe there are burning your flag in the streets,whining and shouting is one thing when you lose but burning flags is a whole other ball game

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell View Post
    Can't believe there are burning your flag in the streets,whining and shouting is one thing when you lose but burning flags is a whole other ball game
    It's just democraps and progressive Soro's lovers showing EXACTLY what they Really Are Paul. It is sad.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

4. Default

Ten days since the election.
    Ten days of reveling in liberal tears.
    Ten days of obnoxious and dangerous protesters.
    Ten days of Democratic denial.
    Ten days of Conservative projection and presumption.
    What we know now:Rham Emanuel’s a dick. Bill DeBalsio doesn’t care about New York business, Seattle Mayor Ed Murray still using leftist mantra that cost Democrats elections.Megyn Kelly’s not who you think she is, Nancy Pelosi is out, Paul Ryan back in, love him or hate him Bill O’Rielly doesn’t take any shit from leftist media.Twitter goes full commie, Saturday Night Live both wins and loses, Cher, Miley, Rosie, can’t find their luggage.The middle-east is still a mess, Putin is Putin, Merkel is a liberal nut job, Sarkozy’s lost, and Iran say’s we can’t do what we say we are going to do.The Dirt People have hope, the Cloud People are apocalyptic, the dollar hits 14 year high, the DOW sets record, Mexico’s peso struggles.Ten days down 64 to go. Strange days indeed.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

Ok, I have to ask, who is Megyn Kelly if she isn't who I think she is?

And I have to add to your list, the producers and cast of Hamilton are pompous douche bags.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    Ok, I have to ask, who is Megyn Kelly if she isn't who I think she is?
    I was wondering that too. I think what they ment was everybody use to like her. But now she comes off as the pompous ass I've always seen her as. I never liked her anyway. Always felt she was just all about herself.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Custer's Last Stand, St. Louis City, Missouri, USA

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell View Post
    These people "blame America" and "hate America". They live in an alternate reality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJvYdX4GKM
    "Liberalism is a mental disorder" quote Michael Savage
    "When you deny a man his livelihood, it becomes personal" quote Chris Hanson