Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Default Hurricane Mathew

Featured Sponsor

Hey Line Dog,

I know you are inland in Orlando, but I am sure you will get some of this storm. Be safe!

You better get your hooks out, or maybe "Bird Dog" those northern crews around the area.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by US & CA Tramp View Post
    Hey Line Dog,

I know you are inland in Orlando, but I am sure you will get some of this storm. Be safe!

You better get your hooks out, or maybe "Bird Dog" those northern crews around the area.
    Thanks man. Yea, we're gonna "get some" I do believe most of the east coast of Florida is here in Orlando hotels. I heard there wasn't a hotel room to be had damn near to Georgia! My buddy down in Ft. Pierce gonna start gettin it about 2 Am tonight, it should start gettin bad up here about 8am, so at least we'll have daylight.

Lookin about 60-70 mph winds here maby gusts to 90. Haven't rode a ride like this in 10 years when we got 3 of em. They're sayin this one is gonna run the east coast, then turn out to sea and come back around and kick our ass again!!!

Got the cars gassed up, plenty of batteries water and food. Froze 4 gallons of water to keep in the freezer to help keep things cold if the power goes out, got wood for the fireplace and gas for the grill, so guess we'll just sit back and wait and see.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

3. Default

Guys if yous can have all the faults done for next Thursday (that's when me and the family land in Orlando international)that would be 👍 I don't want to have to hit America and have to start climbing 😁,but seriously guys stay calm and be safe

4. Default

I hope ya got a hotel reservation...with all the out of town crews coming AND all the people from the east coast...

I'm sure the Attractions, Disney, Sea World, etc will be mostly up and runnin. Sorry ya have to come after this thing. I'll let ya know how bad things are late tomorrow or early Saturday.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

To all who will work this storm, stay safe!

hurricane centers 11pm forecast just came out and they're saying it may not make landfall still gonna beat the shit outa the coast up into North Carolina.

Stay safe Swamp!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Blog Entries

NLF, you stay safe Charlie!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Cool

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    NLF, you stay safe Charlie!
    Thank's Labor, we just got back from Myrtle Beach South Carolina, they had a lot of damage, I still love it, but these trips are getting harder to make, my wife says she wishes I would quit.