Default Variety is the spice of life " apparently "

Featured Sponsor

Howayas doing.
    Havnt been on awhile.

Well as the tittle suggests ...been busy doing different ( for me anyway ) work.
    Went over to the uk in August to work on some pylons that need some attention. Lol.
    Theres a couple of lines run along the coast next to a nuclear power station. The steel work was as rotten as I've ever seen. Some bracings were crumbling if you squeezed them.
    Changed a lot of steel with my crew. Probably a few hundred tons. It was a great job to be on ...great bunch of guys.
    Sunny weather etc.
    We could see the coast of France when up the towers.

Came me back to Ireland and got a call to work with a friend of mine from way back..
    im now installing broadband around Ireland to houses in the remote areas .. Working up one and two story houses . A bit easier than the 200 foot or so pylons I was on in the uk.
    When im finished with this contract in the new year I've a choice of telecoms rigging with this same company . Or go back to the uk to do more tower work.
    So in brief. Been busy doing different shit but still working .

Might stay with this company although the money is better in the uk I think this job offers better security ( AT MY AGE ) Lol.

got some one great pics from the uk. ( you wouldn't believe the state of this steel ..
    But my pics exceed the amount of pixies.
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsorr

Good to hear from you young man!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt