Thread: Trump

1. Default Trump

Featured Sponsor

Happy trump day my American cousins👍

Yeah. The rest of the world is very excited about this new president of yours.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    Yeah. The rest of the world is very excited about this new president of yours.
    Lmao, your post reeks with sarcasm Clive😜🇺🇸
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

4. Default

Trump has sure got the WORLDS attention!!

Le Pen is lookin pretty good in France.

"People" All over the world.. are gettin REAL sick and fuckin tired of "Globalism and ILLEGAL Immigration", and that piece of shit Soros.

Yeah, NATIONALISM is on the rise!! Merkel will fall. The last phone call obastard made as president, was to Merkel.
    Globalism, and the "EU" is a failure.

The Dominos are startin to fall. Fuck Devos, AND Soros.

Hows that "Intergration thing" workin for ya Europe?? America "intergrates" many different cultures...Europe just opened the flood gates to...nothing but muslims. AND...WHAT did you expect?
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

5. Default

Sure hope trump doesn't fecking it up to bad before July,we are visiting family on the west coast then driving all the way back to the east coast(40th birthday treat to myself),full month of July holiday is the good old USA

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell View Post
    Sure hope trump doesn't fecking it up to bad before July,we are visiting family on the west coast then driving all the way back to the east coast(40th birthday treat to myself),full month of July holiday is the good old USA
    Not to worry Paul. If you're watchin the news at all, you will see Trump is enacting...EVERYTHING he said he was gonna do when he was running. BY..."Executive Order"!! TRUMP has a "Pen and a Phone" also barry...

Your biggest problem might be getting caught up in Anti Trump protests by Liberal democRAT assholes, blockin roads and shit!

The "Snow Flakes" are goin BATSHIT!!! Sorry for the "Pun" Steve. You Still Alive, Fat boy?

Anyway...You comin to O'town Paul?? Be Proud to buy ya lunch and a beer man!
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

7. Default

Will certainly try old,need to know were " o "town is though

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell View Post
    Will certainly try old,need to know were " o "town is though
    Orlando, Florida. DISNEY WORLD man!!!
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

9. Default

Of course old,got family in Clermont so be in town for around 7days at the end of my trip,be looking to just chill coz we kinda all done with the Disney thing(kids more like universal)a beer sounds good👍🇺🇸

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Cool Paul. I'll PM ya my phone #. Give me a call when ya get in town and we'll figure out a place. I think you'll like a place called "The Yard House". Great Burger and Great Beers!
    ~ Thomas Paine ~