Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Default What you guys Shootin Now days?

Featured Sponsor

I still daily pack my G30s .45, and go to the range at least once a month and drop a hundred rounds or so.

Just sold a Beretta CX4 .45 Carbine to a buddy of mine. Just don't really have the time to "plink" with it anymore.

Picked up a new Tri Star Raptor 12 gauge semi auto shotgun today. SWEET gun. Gonna go break it in tomorrow at a local outside range. Check it out. $350.

Check out the vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qauz3U8nV_4
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

I oreredmehENRY IN 308 CAL9IBERAINT GOT IT YET BUTiM WAITIN

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    I oreredmehENRY IN 308 CAL9IBERAINT GOT IT YET BUTiM WAITIN
    Great Gun Poot. Do ya mean 30-30 caliber? Never heard of one in 308. What did you pay for that puppy? Does it have the octagon barrel? Really a nice gun.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    Great Gun Poot. Do ya mean 30-30 caliber? Never heard of one in 308. What did you pay for that puppy? Does it have the octagon barrel? Really a nice gun.
    ummm no ittsa 3o8 round barrlelbutiysnot available in theoct causerthats what I really wanted price wise it was bout 899

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    ummm no ittsa 3o8 round barrlelbutiysnot available in theoct causerthats what I really wanted price wise it was bout 899
    Yeah, by what I was lookin at I was thinkin about 900+. Really cool guns. Is This the gun you are gettin?

http://gunblast.com/Henry-LongRanger308.htm

THAT is some bad ass shit right there Pootster!!!
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

.45 acp kimber custom targetII, Mossberg 500 18.5" barrel for home defense.

My my favorite rifles are my 2 WW II M1 Garands and one Korean War Garand.

My 2 M1a/ M14 are a close second. I also shoot my AR Service Rifle in competetion but I like the Garand competitions more. The Garand is a MAN'S rifle, you know,when it goes bang! My,affinity for,the Garand prolly comes from my having 2 uncles,who humped them through the Pacific from the philipines to Okinawa. One uncle didn't make it home....

sorry but but I can't seem to post pics, something about file size.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    .45 acp kimber custom targetII, Mossberg 500 18.5" barrel for home defense.
    sorry but but I can't seem to post pics, something about file size.
    Ain't no flys on that Kimber Custom!! I just can't get my head around carryin a 1911 type weapon with the hammer cocked back and on safety. I carry a Glock 30s. Chambered. I like a Striker Fired pistol. That mossy is a great gun too.

I just took my newly bought Tri Star Raptor semi Auto 12 gauge to the range and dropped 30 rounds of 00 Buck and Slugs thru it. A Truly Amazing weapon, especially for the price. Here's the post I posted on a gun board I belong to.

I'm really just Blown Away! WHAT a Great all around, And Home Defense Shotgun!! Damn this thing is just Sweet!! And...only $354 for the Semi Automatic.

Took it to the range today, and ripped off 25 rounds of 00 Buck and 5 rounds of Slugs. Just simply...WOW. When I put it down at the range, couple guys, walkin by, said Nice Benelli. When I told them it was a Tri Star, they just stopped and said "What's" a Tristar? I got a feelin, there's gonna be a couple guys goin home and ordering one of these puppies.

As with All Semi-Automatic shotguns, they don't really like "Birdshot" loads till they get nice and really broke in, so I only shot Buck and Slug, which, for this gun, is all I'm interested in anyway. Just WOW.

With a 20" barrel, I was expecting some Kick. Nope. I get more recoil from my 30s!

I got to say...I really think this is the happiest I have ever been with a gun purchase. This Gun is TRULY, Sweet.

Just in case ya might want one...this is where I got mine...shipped to my FFL dealer.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...=706&b=TRISTAR
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

The Tri Star looks just like the Benelli M2. Believe it or not, it's not legal in Jersey cuz of the evil pistol grip! I can own a pump with pistol grip but not a semi...l stupid shit here in the People's Republic of New Jersey.

You our have any pump shotguns Swamp?

I just tried again to upload pics.... No can do. Was posting my Belgian Browning A5 from 1938. It's a beauty!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Default Not me

Never ever even touched a gun in my whole life

( I'm 55 this year )

IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    The Tri Star looks just like the Benelli M2. Believe it or not, it's not legal in Jersey cuz of the evil pistol grip! I can own a pump with pistol grip but not a semi...l stupid shit here in the People's Republic of New Jersey.

You our have any pump shotguns Swamp?

I just tried again to upload pics.... No can do. Was posting my Belgian Browning A5 from 1938. It's a beauty!
    That's messed up about Jersey. All because of a pistol grip. Really too bad. Had an 870 pump years ago, along with a Savage semi auto back when I lived in Ill. and hunted pheasant in the early 70's. Sold them when I moved to Florida and quit huntin. Is this your gun?

The size of pictures you can post here is Really Small. Unless you have some sort of Graphic program to resize them, ya can't upload them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~ Thomas Paine ~