Blog Entries

Default Happy Anniversary Powerlineman.com

Featured Sponsor

Got my Fall 2017 anniversary issue in the mail today, Happy Anniversary Byron! 20 years, who'd a thunk it......😉👍
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

20 years!!! Wow! Congrats Byron great job, keep up the good work!

3. Default

Congrats Byron!!! Looking forward to the next 20!! LOVE the Dan Flores "short story". To be continued...
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default Hey guys

Thank you very much! Hard to believe it's been that long. Different world back then huh? But, here we are.

It is time again to change the web site and bring it up to modern times... The smart phone changed everything again so we have to keep up. We will be archiving this forum so that it can still be read. We might even be able to restore every word that was ever posted in the Forums. Still checking on that but, I do have all of it saved.

The new Forums will be under the Fellowship and for members only. It is going to take us a few months to get everything perfected before we launch it.

I am having a twentieth anniversary coin made and I want all of you Old Timer Forums guys to have one but, I don't know who most of you are other than your screen names.

Please send me your name and address via email to byrond@powerlineman.com. Be sure to include your screen name so I know who you are.. and I will send you a coin as soon as I get them.

Without you guys, Powerlineman would not be what it is today. Thank you.

If you are going to be at the International Lineman's Rodeo please come by the booth or beer party to say hi.

Thank you,
    Byron

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsorr

That's a very nice offer Byron, email on the way! Let me know what the cost is and I'll send it to you!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt